Training

Warmth and cold. That's all I could feel.
The sounds of sirens and screams. Hazy silhouettes running about. The smell of smoke and iron. Not to mention the taste of iron.
And the only thing I could think of at the time, was how much pain I was in.

That's all I could remember right before waking up in a cold sweat. The salty smell reminded me of the creatures I once ran from. The inside of that armour must've been hot, huh?

I don't know what to think about the dream I had. I indeed woke up sweating, but I couldn't remember why. I tried to recall anything else apart from what I could feel through my senses, but the more I thought, the more I forgot about the dream. Oh yeah this happens with dreams, right? But was that a dream, or a nightmare?

I ended up not thinking much about it, since there wasn't really much left to think about. This probably ranks at the top five weirdest things that have happened to me so far.

I used Droplet Gen for about ten minutes (patiently) trying to clean myself from the sweat with some soap I made with the Hilup flower petals, the Sud flower petals, which have a light pink colour with a white circle pattern, and petals from some other fragrant flowers.

I then used Droplet Gen for another ten minutes (patiently) to fill a cup of water to drink out of. But as it filled, I noticed something different about my appearance from my reflection.

My right eye was now light blue. The same colour as the magic circle from the room I was in. It also had a faint glow.

I thought it was kinda cool, but I quickly moved on since it's not like I care that much about my appearance. (Yeah, I've gotten tired of being surprised)

Back to the topic of magic (Or perhaps my current lack of it), Mana Control went up to level 3 from making that cup of water and cleaning myself, Droplet Gen had increased to level 1, and Water Magic also increased to level 1 .

Maybe I'll be able to fill a jug with water with a snap of my fingers one day... Eventually...

So anyway, in regards to the task 'Learn To Fight', I grabbed some iron and used the mini furnace to turn the iron into weights I'd wear while swinging my dagger to increase my stats faster. (Well, once I get to the minimum stats to use the weights)

I checked my stats before starting which apparently now have descriptions. {Strength 3, physical power and ability to exert force, Defence 3, ability to resist and withstand injuries and diseases, Stamina 5, endurance and energy reserves of the body, Agility 1, speed and nimbleness of movements}. It seems some stats have increased from me doing some stuff.

Agility was the only one of my stats that hadn't increased since I woke up in this cave, so I focused on running around the parts of the cave that I knew didn't have monsters.

I ran for about 5 hours and my Agility stat increased to level 3. Might've been because my Stamina stat is so high which allowed me to run for so long. Why is it so high anyway?

I then did some exercises to try and increase my Strength and Defence stats to level 4.

I spent about another 4 hours doing pushups, squatting while carrying a bunch of heavy stuff, and doing pull ups while wearing weights (I just built a pull up bar with wood). And my Stamina stat was already at level 6 by the end of the workout and I didn't even feel that tired, but I thought I should eat first just in case I'm actually about to faint but don't feel it. (I don't have a skill called risk taking, okay?)

So I ate a Diam Fruit–the fruit that I got from the Diam Trees from the underground forest–along with some juice I made from some berries I came across and mixed them with the Hilup flower petals. (I learnt of their names from the journal)