○The Beginning○

WarmthHis skin tinglingFloating

Warmth
His skin tingling
Floating

His eyes were hardly open, yet he was still slightly amazed by the red skies and even darker red clouds, the giant pentagram in the sky setting alarms off in his head.

He floated down slowly, the tingling feeling on his skin getting worse the closer he got to the ground, sparks forming on his skin. The closer he got, the bigger the sparks got.

So despite landing softly on the ground, a large crater exploded around him, lightening spewing out and completely decimating the area around him as he slowly stood up. Everything was blurry, the bright lights blinding him. Anxiety bubbled in his gut, the lightening getting worse the more anxious he got, forming a protective barrier around him.

The small creature walked towards him cautiously, an unreadable look on its face as it reached out.

He spun around quickly, blinking rapidly at the sudden image of the creature in his head, the bolts lashing out and attacking it without a second thought. His breath caught in his throat as he looked at what seemed to be a goat woman, his eyesight finally adjusting.

He opened his mouth, panicking as pain filled his face accompanied by a ripping sound. He ignored the dark shadows on his fingers, rapidly attempting CPR to bring the goat back to life. Giant blue bolts scattered around, creating more destruction and attacking every time he got a new vision, the images in his head making it difficult to focus.

They lashed out with no command, destroying everything in sight. Eligos' breath came out labored and panicked, quickly disregarding the body beside him. It wasn't coming back. He could vaguely hear small squeaks beside him, glancing down to see small creatures made of blobs, big round eyes on each of them. They varied in size and colour, though some had completely black eyes and others had completely white ones. They chirped and squeaked, their little bodies absorbing some of the lightening flashing about.

Eligos glanced around once more before quickly scooping up the small blobs and flying upwards. He stumbled a lot, truly unsure of how to use the new appendages on his back, and yet he was able to land on the thick dark red clouds up above, an odd amount of density in them.

"I do not often see others up hither," A voice muttered from the other side of the cloud. "Though most never  hast the ability to get hither 'i  the first place." Eligos turned to see the demon beside him, it's body covered in splashes of different coloured inks, long orange horns with a dark black gradient stuck out from the sides of its head, its body was coated with different eyes, all ranging in different colours across the pale ink covered skin. Its wings were no better, large eyes hidden behind reds and greens. And yet, albeit small, a halo rested atop his head like a crown.

"What is this place?" Eligos asked, his mouth aching with every word.

"This is damnation, hell if thou desire that phrasing better." His voice sounded old, like something you'd only hear from when kings and queens were a normal sight to see.