13

Jimin takes the menu and walks up to Jungkook. "Hyung, we will go with a coconut milk tapioca pudding and a mango pancake," he says with a smile.

Jungkook nods.

"Got it," he replies, ready to place the order for Jimin's chosen desserts.

Jimin stood at the cashier desk, counting the money in his hand if they are all set, then he places them on the counter. Before returning to his table.

but Jungkook had other plans. "Wait," Jungkook called out to him. Confused, Jimin looked at him, wondering what was going on.

Reluctantly, Jimin walked over to Jungkook, asking once again, "What is it?"

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and placed all the money back into his palm. "Leave those for you to buy something to eat," he said with a smile.

Jimin was taken aback for a moment.

Why did Jungkook always insist on doing things like this? Always wanting to treat him and make sure he had something extra.

With a heavy heart, Jimin put the money back into his pocket.

Jimin returns back to the table, and Yoongi leans in closer to whisper to him, "Jimin, your hyung's friend is treating both of us?"

Jimin nods, "Yep,"

Yoongi's eyes light up with excitement. " that's awesome," he said, clearly thrilled. "I spent a bunch of money to get that present for hoseok."

Yoongi then changes the subject, saying, "Oh, by the way, Hoseok asked me where we are, so I messaged him our location."

"Hm," Jimin responds, uninterested.

"He should be here by now," Yoongi continues. "He said he'll find us first."

Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Then why don't they go to the party location first?" he asks, slightly puzzled.

Yoongi chuckles. "Well, it's only 12:00 a.m. That place doesn't open until 01:00 p.m. They already made a reservation over the phone. So they'll come here first, and then we'll go grab some lunch."

Jimin nods, understanding the plan. "Who else is coming?" he asks, curious.

Yoongi quickly falls silent when Jungkook places the bowls of dessert on the table. Jungkook raises an eyebrow and asks, "Are you guys planning to go to the k-Town arcade?"

Yoongi stays quiet, and Jimin simply nods.

Jungkook doesn't say much either, but he reminds them, "Make sure you head home before it gets dark. Don't stay out too late."

His words sound like something Taehyung would say, even though Taehyung usually doesn't fuss about these things.

Jimin responds with a simple "Ok," taking in Jungkook's reminder.

The time jungkook is gone from their sight, yoongi whispered to jimin again. “Why does he sound like my dad. He said the same thing before I went out today.”

jimin agrees with him. “Even  my dad also said the same thing.”

While they were still eating, Hoseok and his other friend came to the cafe. Jimin doesn't see them often, but this time he noticed that Hoseok has gotten taller. This time he was dressed in casual clothes instead of his usual baggy ones.

Yoongi puts his spoon down and smiles, saying, "The birthday boy is here." Hoseok shyly rubs his head in response.

Jackson, who is sweating a lot, sits down beside Yoongi and says, "Hurry up, I'm so hungry. let's go to KFC next door."