Reincarnation

I have already talked about death before. So you might already have an Idea about how I feel about things related to death. Of course, I don't really know if reincarnation is real, but once I die, I'll turn into a ghost and update you guys about it before I get reincarnated.

Reincarnation is kinda fun sounding, but also kind of not. My train of thought is I basically think of it as sort of a "replay" of the game of life I suppose.

You get to have a new character to play (maybe or maybe not). And you can take the other dialogue choices you haven't chosen before. You go to places you haven't had the chance to go to before, and all the fun you have missed out on. Maybe it is a bit of wishful thinking but in that regard, you can never really miss out on anything, but that also means that you experience all the bad ones. Meeting "new" people, but then again reincarnation was real, then all the strangers we meet for the first time, we have known once before.

Sometimes, I like to think about what type of person I would be if reincarnation were real. Was I good or bad? A man or a woman? Did I live a normal life or not? 

If Reincarnation was real, I wonder what type of advice my previous lives could tell me. That sounds kind of nice, doesn't it? In that regard, you're not really alone. 

How about you? Do you think reincarnation sounds nice? Why or why not?

Endless chances, 

Life never ceases

In this endless game

What will be your aim?

(March 7, 2024)
-Raven

[P.S. Ooohh, another update huh? I'm trying to publish all my drafts because it is such an eyesore to look at, I don't know which ones are published and which ones are not. Wish me luck, hopefully I don't run out of brain juice.]