Comfort

I've always loved the rain. When I was in my darkest times, I've always found rain as a way to silence my wails. So, if I were to describe the rain, it would be like a gentle mother who would say to her sad and hopeless children to just "let it all out" and "tell me your woes". So maybe that's why I always felt comforted and safe when it rains.

Music will always be a part of my life, it's even better with rain. It fills me with warmth if that makes sense. Depending on the music, my emotions would change, so when I'm already in a sad and depressed state, I tend to stay away from the songs that would make me even sadder. But sometimes that's a good thing, it lets all my tears and emotions out to the point where I can't be sad anymore, but as much as possible I don't want to get to that point.

My favorite TV series and movies, I like to watch them when I feel down. Its genres range from action comedy to horror, as long as I love it, it'll be a perfect place of comfort. But for now, since I don't have many favorites, I should probably watch many things and see what I like.

As funny as it sounds, Fridays will always be comforting to me, maybe because it's the end of a work day. But it comforts me greatly that my suffering for the week has ended (unless of course, something bad happens).

Places, places, I like holing up in my room, it's quiet and serene, and there's not going to be many people, coming in and out of it. But oceans, I like oceans, one day I wanna walk along a beach at night without any people on it, maybe there's a bunch of fairy lights to light it up. And I could feel the soft sand on my feet, then the sounds of waves crashing onto each other, and maybe it's the sunset, or it's the sunrise, I don't really care too much about it. But as much as I like the sound of crashing waves, I also love the sound of birds and leaves rustling against the winds. Now, that sounds like a relaxing time.

If I can choose where I can live (I couldn't even if I tried-) I want a house near the ocean, but at the same time, I want to live in the middle of the woods with a little garden to take care of. Actually, who said I ever need to choose, how about a house in the middle of the woods, that has an ocean on the side. That sounds like a nice place to live in. I don't really mind if I live in a small and cozy house, as long as it has a bedroom of my own, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room with a bunch of bookshelves, that's more than enough.

Comfort sometimes,
Isn't as luxurious as another person,

It can be serene and stillness
Being alone with yourself,

Giving yourself things that you deserve but have never gotten.

(October 9, 2022)
- Raven