She died?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we're going to expect some new arrivals since there's that war going on, so be on your best behavior, okay?" Heaven's manager, Luke, explained.

Heaven had many names, but it was all the same places. Soon, different creatures and people started appearing. Even though there was a war, some of these people weren't involved and died of natural or other causes. Many of them were shocked, sad, and confused. Others excepted their fate. Some fell into a deep form of depression. Suddenly a short girl, covered in dirt and blood appeared. 

"Oh my god, how did you die this time" Mike, our desk guy said with annoyance. He was supposed to send the new arrivals to their rooms and record how they died. And actually, be polite.

"Let me guess, you killed yourself or something-"

"Wait I'm dead?" The girl asked, confused.

"Yeah, where else?"

Her eyes widened.

"NO!" She yelled collapsing onto her knees. That's where I come in. When arrivals go into shock and have panic attacks I help them. I quickly knelt next to her. I could hear her repeating something.

"They're going to die, he'll kill them. They can't die they shouldn't have to" She was spiraling down a path many of the veterans here go down, and that isn't good.

"Okay, take a deep breath," I said calmly, "Can you tell me what you remember before you got here, can you?"

She nodded.

"I-I was fighting in the war against the Sleeper with my friends and Aiden-" She sniffled.

"-And Aiden h-he wasn't paying attention and- I couldn't lose him so I- "She was in tears now. I didn't want her to say anymore. She was in pain emotionally and it hurt for her to talk. 

"Okay that's enough, you can tell us later okay."

"No"

"No?"

"Send me back" She whispered, dangerously calm.

"We can't-"

"SEND ME BACK.I NEED TO HELP THEM I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" She yelled, daggers flying through her words.

Suddenly she started to glow. We were baffled. why was she glowing that wasn't supposed to happen unless....

"Don't go near her!" I yelled. Something or someone was pulling her back into the human world. Now, time to deal with other matters.

"Now, Mike, that isn't how we treat our guests."

"C'mon it's not a big deal."

"Oh really? We'll see about that."

Let's just say he became Hell's newest employee, Shall we?