Spy Kids pt 2

well this is happening, Aiden thought, I'm finally going to see her again.

Aiden is a weird kid. Not cuckoo, but unlike most kids, he doesn't believe in true love. It all started when he was a 7-year-old child, dumb but smart enough to understand stuff like death and divorce.

~~flash back brought to you by Bob after Solangelo recued him from Tartarus~~

"Aiden should be raised by someone who isn't naive enough to give up everything to for one person."

"At least I'm not an absent parent like you, he needs a father figure in his life, not a father who isn't man enough to care for him, do you even know what happened yesterday when he walked home from school" Malini retorted. 

"Well i know what I'm doing today night!" Mr. Acharya exclaimed

"What?"

"Filing for divorce, that's what" He yelled in anger, not realizing that Aiden had listen to this entire argument from his bedroom. His eyes widened, tears pouring from them. 

This is my fault, He thought, if i were a good kid none of this would have happened.

He quietly crawled back into his bed and fell asleep.

_time skip_

It was lunchtime and Brynne wasn't at school today. Aiden sat alone that day. He ate his lunch and suddenly saw a shadow over his lunchbox. He looked up. It was a girl who looked his age. 

"what's wrong?"  She asked, sitting down next to him, opening a lunchbox of her own, looking concerned.

"My parents had a big fight and they said they were having a divorce" Aiden said truthfully, then realized he shouldn't have said that. The girl noticed this.

"oh, it's okay, i won't tell anyone, i promise" She said solemnly. Aiden smiled, he had found a new friend. They continued talking. Soon, it was 10 minutes till lunch ended. Aru had a single ladoo left. 

"Here, you can have it" She said, putting it in Aiden's hand. She smiled. 

"Thank you!" Aiden said happily. afterall who didn't love them. 

RINGGGGG

Lunch had ended. The girl and Aiden said their goodbyes and always played together at lunch time with Aiden's other friend, Brynne. The girl loved to play pranks and Aiden loved hearing her laugh.

But one day, Aiden had to move but there was one problem.

He forgot the girl's name.

~~end of flashback~~

"HI CUZ" Rudy yelled running up to Brynne and I to give them a hug. Brynne was not okay with it. She judo flipped him and i heard it.

 Her laugh. 

I looked up. It was a girl. Her hair was in a long braid, and she wore a hoodie that said, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and she had beautiful brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate. I had to resist the urge to take a picture. I was in a daze. Her desk was covered in paper swans, and she twirled a black pen with gold designs covering it. The teacher entered the classroom and told us to introduce ourselves and take a seat anywhere in the classroom. Brynne sat next to some girl and i sat next to the girl that had laughed. Brynne and that other girl, whose name is Hira, I found out after talking to the girl sitting next to me. 

I talked to her for a while, and found she used to move around a lot before her mom decided to settle down here. Mr. Benson soon found the poster paper and stuff. 

"Now your partners will be the person sitting next to you" Mr. Benson said.

"Wait, who's gonna be my partner" Rudy whined.

"You," Mr. Benson said" are partners with Mini."

Aiden looked at Rudy and saw a hint of blush on his cheeks.

Aru's head snapped up to look at Mr. Benson. She looked at me. She looked back at the teacher.

"Wait, but isn't she in another period" Aru asked

"Yes, but since both Mini's period and this one has one extra person I decided to pair them up" Mr. Benson explained.

Aru simply nodded and then started to giggle. 

"Oh my gods, Mini is going to freak" She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, she's had a crush on him since forever." She said simply. 

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, but recently she been receiving secret admirer notes" Aru shrugged as if it was normal. I have a feeling who the secret admirer might be.

"Now, details on the project will be posted on google classroom and emailed to all your parents."

The class groaned. 

"Now you can use the rest of this class period to finish other homework or start the project."

Aru pulled her math homework out and I simply fiddled with my camera. She finished it in 10 minutes, so we shared a bit more about each other. She loves Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and so many other tv shows and movies. She also loves Swedish fish, Oreos and placing bets. Apparently, nobody bets her anymore since she always ends up being right. She lives with her Mom.

An alarm started blaring. 

"The school is going on lockdown, i repeat the school is going on lockdown. Please hide your phones and keep them on silent and make sure you have them with you." A voice on the intercom said. "Please follow your teacher's instructions on where to hide."

Aru's eyes widened. She went through her backpack and pulled out a glasses' case. She opened it and put on the glasses, grabbed her phone, and pen.

I grabbed my phone as well and Mr. Benson told us to hide in the closet that he had almost gotten stuck in. Turns out, that closet was big enough to fit most of the class. 

Key word, most.

Aru, Brynne, Hira, Rudy, and I had to hide behind the big bookcase. 

Yay.

Rudy was scared and Hira tried to comfort him, while the rest of us behind the bookcase watched the classroom through the spaces between the books. Suddenly 5 men in black barged into the room. They looked at the big closet, opened it and one grabbed poor Mr. Benson by the front of his shirt. He only asked one question.

"Where is Arundathi Shah and Aiden Acharya?" 

"What about Brynne, Hira Jagan and Rudra?"

"Shut up that wouldn't sound intimidating!" 

Heyyyy peeps.

How's life?

Also 2. more. DAYS! omg I can't wait to watch the new pjo show. if you celebrate it, what do you want for Christmas. I had to think but I want one of those magnet pens that you can break and fidget with. also, a pack of uno cards. I love that game, but in the end, everyone cheats. I'll post a Christmas one shot the day before it. also, I can't believe that i managed to write 1041 words. I'm proud of myself. 

Anywho bye!

--Sara <3