TWENTY-NINE

" Zip me up please

" Zip me up please." I politely asked Keyon, walking over to him and turning around so he could zip my dress up.

Keyon sat his phone down on the bed and zipped up my dress. " Let me see your shirt, you never showed me." I asked, running my hands over my bump.

Keyon stood up from the bed and walked over to his closet. He walked in and grabbed a shirt off of the hanger along with a pair of jeans.

" You know I had to go Burberry shirt." Keyon joked holding the shirt up for me to see.

The shirt was a plain white Burberry Polo, the classic Burberry print plastered on the collar. I lowly chuckled as I stared at him.

" Classic baby daddy fit okay." I muttered as I ran my hands through his freshly retwisted locs.

" G what shoes should I wear? These hoes look to much like Converse to me and I ain't no Converse ass nigga." Keyon asked me, holding up two different Burberry shoes that seemingly matched the shirt.

" I like them." I made a face before I continued to speak. " But the bulky ones are more so your forte."

" I'm already knowing. I was gone wear these lil shits anyways." Keyon mumbled putting the other pair back into the box.

" How do you feel? Are you hurting today?" I asked as I pulled him into a hug.

He began to rub my back as he shook his head. " I'm straight. Ion feel too much of nothing actually." Keyon replied.

" Let me see your wounds. I bet they healed up by now." I asked, watching as he pulled up his shirt. The areas were definitely making progress. The stitches were beginning to dissolve on their own.

" Looking good stank." I muttered as he pulled his shirt off and began to put the other one on.

" These Amiri's baby ion do the cheaper pantsss." I dragged looking at the jeans sitting on the bed.

Keyon laughed as he stared at me. " These bitches fye ain't they."

" Ehhh they look like regulars jeans to me." I shrugged looking at his face.

" Yeah, don't even play with me like that shorty. Let me talk to Lil Ri. It's folks big day." Keyon began to change the subject.

" Why you asking? Just talk to him bae." I made a face as he bent somewhat down to my level. He began to rub my belly before speaking to Riome.

" Waddup folksss. Yo ass almost ready to come out this muhfucka. I'm geeked as hell shorty." Keyon began to speak to Riome as he rubbed my stomach.

" Finna show you how to be fly, get bitches, allat twin. I can't wait." Keyon continued to say, which made me stop in my tracks.

" You gone teach him how to what? Stop playing with me." I rolled my eyes moving his hands off my stomach.

He began to laugh as he looked at me. " Ima show him how to be fly stank. What you getting mad for."