SIX

As I walked up the pathway to my house, I eyed the bright orange paper sitting on the door

As I walked up the pathway to my house, I eyed the bright orange paper sitting on the door. Getting closer, I noticed it wasn't just any paper it was an Eviction Notice. Embarrased of the paper, I snatched it off the door before sticking my key inside of the lock. I twisted it, walking inside the 2 story home.

" Where the fuck is my money Willow?" My mama asked looking up at me from the couch.

I reached in my purse grabbing the loose money I had for the bills. I threw it on the table before attempting to go upstairs. " This aint all of it. Where is the rest at?" Mama asked looking up at me yet again with a sharp scowl.

" That's all I had. I'm struggling as is." I responded stepping out of my shoes and putting them by the door.

" How the fuck are you struggling? You have a job" Mama voiced with a sharp scowl parading her face.

I shrugged ignoring her because she was starting to piss me off. " Yo lil fast ass wanna fun off and go get pregnant. Can't even afford the lil muhfucka."

" Once I find another job I will be able to afford my baby. Stop being disrespectful cause I aint talking bout yo fat hair lil head ass." I told her mumbling the last part.

" Oh so youn got a job no more? What happened to the job Willow?"

I heavily sighed as I stared at her. " I got fired 2 weeks ago." I admitted watching as her face scrunched up.

" For what? We need money." Mama says shaking her head.

We? Lol

" Because they say it's a saftey hazard for me to be over 3 months pregnant and working in that enviornment."

" Shoulda kept yo coochie to yoself. Now look at you, getting fired and shit."

" I would appreciate if you would stop speaking on me and my child." I muttered giving her a tight lipped smile.

" Girl Ion give a fuck what you want! Where the fuck is my money? Yo duck ass wanna be on the streets or some?" My mama continued to fuss, picking up a half smoked black and mild from her ashtray; lighting it.

" G I gave you my last. I dead ass had to return some of the shit I bought for my baby for that money. You a grown woman you can figure it out. I dont know why you act like this." I rolled my eyes before giving her a nasty look.

" Cause I dont want yo ass staying with me at all. I shoulda got rid of yo ass a long time ago."

I didn't react to her words at all. I was used to it, she always treated me like shit.

" Well why didn't you? I wouldn't have to be in this predicament, dealing with a salty ass mama."

I watched as she stood up from the couch eyeing me with a scowl. " Who salty Willow?" She questioned walking closer to me.