FIFTEEN

" Hmm, go eat yo food upstairs

" Hmm, go eat yo food upstairs. It's 2 black duffle bags up there, bring em when you done." Keyon told me, handing me a Wendy's bag and a Mango lemonade.

" Thank you bestieee" I dragged with a small smile. Per usual the words 'aint shit'  came out of his mouth, resulting in a small chuckle from me. He was honestly so predictable at times, it was funny.

" Fuck is you laughing for?" Keyon questioned a mug parading his face.

" Nothing, text me if you need me." I responded before making my way upstairs into his "office".

To be honest for this to be a trap house, it was clean as hell but I'm not suprised. Key is a fucking neat freak.

Once I made it upstairs, I pushed the door to his office open and walked in; swiftly closing the door behind me.

I sat my food on the desk and sat down in the chair eventually digging in. The only thing you could hear in the room was the sound of me chewing and the constant sips I took whenever I picked up my drink.

" Fucking that shit up twinn" I said to myself taking a bite out of the Crispy Chicken BLT, my favorite thing on the menu.

Getting bored from the sounds of my chewing, I reached in my pocket and pulled my phone out. I clicked on the Tiktok icon and began to scroll my feed.

" Ima shit on all of ex bitches make they boyfriends hate me." I rapped along to the tiktok, watching as a girls pictures popped up. " Aw she cute as fuck." I muttered liking and scrolling past the video.

I dipped a nugget in a container of Sweet and Sour, swiftly sticking it in my mouth. After scrolling TikTok for about an hour I was done eating my food.

I looked around the room, spotting the two black duffles bags he wanted me to bring to him. I grabbed my trash and threw it in the garbage can under his desk. I then bent down to pick up the bags.

" I should beat his ass cause he coulda came and got these his self" I mumbled holding my back as I stood back up.

Humming the lyrics to Closer by Goapele, I grabbed my phone off the table and began to make my way back downstairs. I reached the bottom step and turned the corner, only to be met with people I wasn't supposed to see on the job.

" Awww Fat Fat gone beat yo ass" Teejaee geeked looking over at Keyon. I awkwardly stood there as all the guys turned their heads to look at me.

" Aw shit you the pregnant girl? Damn Ian know y'all was sneaking." Smoove asked looking at me before turning to look Keyon whom held an unreadable expression on his face.

" Mind y'all business" Key told them standing up to grab the bags from me.

" Shorty you work here?" Skilla asked looking at me.

" Mi habla no ingles" I responded attempting to turn away, only to be pulled back into the living room.

Teejaee burst into a fit of laughter, his smile eventually turning into a straight face.