"Here" Freen smiled handing Engfa the bottle as they walked further into the apartment to smell of homemade cooking filled her nostrils her stomach rumbled.

"Come on in and take a seat" Engfa chirped as she ushered Freen over to the couch.

"Can I get you wine or beer or vodka or rum or" Engfa rambled.

"Wine would be perfect" Freen giggled as she sat down on the comfy couch looking around the flat which was homely decorated.

"Bec your wifey is here" Engfa called out rounding the corner to the open kitchen. Freen's heart flutter, she hadn't heard anyone refer to her as Becky's wife in a very long time. It made her warm inside briefly before she heard muffled voices clearly Becky giving out to Engfa for saying it.

Becky walked into the living room as she smiled widely walking over to Freen who got to her feet. Freen's eyes skimmed down Becky's tight dark blue dress that stopped halfway down her thigh. Becky had definitely got her sexy curves back Freen thought as she quickly looked back into those chocolate brown eyes.

"HI" Becky smiled wiping her hands in a tea towel not sure whether to hug her wife or not, she kept a small distance waiting for Freen's reply.

"Hey" Freen coughed clearing her throat as they both watched each other awkwardly lean forward for a hug. Becky breathed in Freen's smell as she's locked her slender hands around Freen resting her chin on Freen's shoulder.

Freen sighed quietly to herself, God she missed Becky's touch. The warmth of her body against her own. She quickly broke away ensuring no old feelings could take over she gave Becky a quick smile and sat back down. Becky was about to say something, but Engfa came rushing in with Freen's wine.

"Dinner won't be long" Becky stated as she made her way back into the kitchen. Becky picked up her beer as Charlotte stirred the sauce watching the brunette knock back her drink, placing the empty bottle on the counter she removed another bottle from the fridge twisting the cap.

"Becky are you ok" Char asked sipping her own beer as her friend glared at her. Char had never seen her friend like this, so excited yet nervous for the whole day she had watched Becky pace their flat tidy up every now and then.

"I will be after this dinner is over with" Becky breathed out taking another large gulp.

"You still love her don't you" Char said ensuring she kept her voice down she knew Engfa and Freen were next door deep in conversation. Becky's brown eyes glared at her; she didn't need to answer her friend's question.

*****

"Hey sexy" Becky smirked standing at her door looking down at Freen's short skirt, she bit her lip as her eyes roamed back meeting those lustful dark eyes. Freen didn't say anything she didn't need to, she stepped forward taking Becky's lips in her own as she pushed the nurse back against the door allowing her leg to slip between Becky's dress.

This was their first proper date, having met officially two weeks ago, kissed last week and had sex every day since. Freen was already smitten with the English girl, sure they had sex amazing hot sex whether it was in her bed, Becky's bed, on an operating theatre bed or their new secret storeroom, it was amazing.

Freen knew this wasn't like an ordinary booty call, sure they had their fair share of dirty texts, but Becky was different. They laughed and joked over lunch, talked about anything and everything. Freen could admit already Becky was the closest person she had in the hospital, earlier that day as they flirted over lunch.

Becky has asked Freen to come around for dinner, their official first date Freen joked as Becky gripped her hand entwining their fingers together. Becky agreed with all seriousness, it made Freen's heart flutter as Becky brought Freen's hand to her lips placing a chaste kiss on the soft skin causing Freen to grin. She loved how after so little time spent together how comfortable they were.