And with one swift move, he lifted me up, and instinctively I wrapped my legs around him. I could almost feel my slit pulsating with anticipation as I felt his hardness pressing against me and his fervent kisses--both enough to make me moan in ecstasy.

Theo carried me with ease. His strong, muscular arm wrapped around my waist, holding me as if I was weightless. I heard the door knob turning, and the door slowly opening. I wasn't even sure where we were. Because all I could think about was our needs to be satisfied.

I was eager to explore every inch of his body. I wanted the feeling of him inside me again, the sensation of his warmth and pleasure that came with it, the feeling of completion and satisfaction that only he could provide.

And I wanted to give him the same pleasure he had given me. To show him how much I care about him, how much I... I love him.

Our first night together was passionate yet gentle. But this one was different. The intensity was higher, and the intimacy was stronger.

Then the sound of things falling on the floor caught my attention. There, I realized Theo cleared out the desk top before putting me on the edge of it.

We're going to make love here. I felt a thrill of anticipation as I realized this.

Theo never stopped kissing me, from my neck to my shoulders and back to my lips. Like he wanted to taste everything of me. His hands caressed my body, exploring every inch of me hungrily. His desire for me was palpable, and I felt my heart burst with emotion.

I began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his handsome, toned chest and chiseled abs. I ran my hands up and down his body, feeling his muscles tense beneath my touch. His skin was so warm and inviting, and I trembled with pleasure.

Theo groaned, his grip on my dress was too strong, like he would tear the whole thing apart with one pull.

"No." I said immediately as I pulled away from our kiss.

A look of alarm crossed Theo's face. "I'm sorry. Is there something I did wrong?"

He loosened his grip on me and delicately held my face in his hands. His gaze was filled with tenderness and concern. "Did I hurt you?" he asked gently.

My heart swelled with admiration for his thoughtfulness and sensitivity. Even in the middle of the heat of the moment, he was still capable of controlling his lustful desires and still be mindful of my feelings.

I gazed into his eyes, and I shook my head. "No," I whispered, "you didn't hurt me."

"You don't like it here?" He asked, and I almost laughed at him.

Oh my goodness, God! If only you knew, I would do this anywhere with you.

"No, it's not that," I said. I wasn't sure why I couldn't bring myself to say my concern.

As if Theo sensed my reservations, he kissed my forehead and said in a reassuring tone, "You can tell me anything."

I hesitated at first, but took a deep breath before saying it. "I don't want you to destroy this dress. It's beautiful and it's rare--"

"Oh baby, I can buy you an obscene amount beautiful dresses."

"It's not like that. I heard there were only a few of these made. It's considered a hard find. You made an effort to get it for me--"

"Not really hard. It pays to have many connections and--."

I glared at him to make him stop, and surprisingly he did.

"An effort is an effort, Theo. No matter how small or big they are, it all counts. And I appreciate the effort you put into looking for this, so I want to preserve it."

Theo chuckled.

Theodore Alastair Salvatore, the most powerful and feared mafia boss, chuckled!

That was probably the first time I heard him laugh. His eyes twinkled with a cheeky glint I had never seen before. He was an intimidating figure, but in that moment, I could see a different side of him.

It was surreal to see such a serious and authoritative man laughing, and I couldn't help but smile too. But the room suddenly shifted.

"Lia, love. This cruel and dangerous world doesn't deserve someone so kind and pure as you. But I'll do my all to make this world deserving of you." Theo's eyes darkened with lust as he said those words, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I could feel the intensity of his gaze on me, and I suddenly felt the heat rising up, like a flame in my chest, spreading throughout my body.

Theo removed his coat first, and placed it down on the desk, just behind me. Then followed by his shirt, exposing his toned chest and defined muscles.

I fumbled on his pants as I tried to undo the buttons. His arousal was evident, and I could feel my own body responding to his.

I'm ready for him.

........... (references to sexual activity was deleted. this part is available on my Patreon Account for mature content. this doesn't affect the flow of the story) ..........

"You promised to give me all the good things in this world, right?" I asked Theo as he stared into my eyes, his own emerald eyes filled with emotion.

"Yes, I did," he answered as he brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "And I will."

"I want that. More of that, Theo. More of you in me."

I saw a smile on his face, like he understood what I meant.

"I'm taking you home now, Lia. Back to the Villa. With me. We'll do this every day and have a piece of me growing inside you."

-END OF CHAPTER 41-

A/N: And it happened again! Yeeey! Seems like it's heading to a happy route, huh? What do you think will happen next? 

Sorry for not posting the whole mature content as this story is not on a mature category here in wattpad. Anyway, if you want to read the spice, you can read the full version on my Patreon account: notjustarandomgirl.

See you next chapter! Don't hate me >.<