CHAPTER 41

WARNING! This chapter contains mature content and themes. Reader discretion is advised.

FULL VERSION is available on my Patreon Account.

CHAPTER 41 - A PIECE OF HIM

Theo's kisses became more and more passionate and intense, making me feel hot and flushed. My desire for him was rising like a tidal wave, and all I could think of was how much I needed to be closer to him. I wanted to feel the heat of his body against mine, to feel his lips on every inch of my skin.

I wanted him to take me to the edge of pleasure, like how he did the last time we made love. He touched me in all the right places, made me quiver with pleasure, and brought me to the heights of ecstasy.

I wanted him to make me feel alive in a way only he can.

I clung to him, my heart racing as I melted into his fiery kisses and embrace. I felt heat spread through my body, and all I wanted was to remove the fabric separating us, to feel his skin against mine.

I want more.

As if Theo read my mind, he pulled me even closer, his desire evident as he ran his hands along my back. His lips moved hungrily against mine, our tongues twining and dancing in a passionate kiss. His hands pulled up my dress and ran his fingers up my thighs, sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

"I want more of you, Lia." Theo whispered, his breathing ragged and heavy with desire. I could feel his heart racing against mine. And the way he hold me, tells me that he wanted the same thing as me--to be as close as possible.

We didn't care about the surroundings, or the fact that we were in the hallway and anytime someone could walk by and see us. We were completely lost in each other's desires and need for release. We were both desperate for the physical touch of each other, and it felt like we could never get enough!

There's no denying it, I miss him.

Oh god, I want Theo and he makes me feel wanted, too--like we were yearning to feel the warmth of each others' skin and satisfy our cravings for intimacy right now!

And that's the only thing mattered--our need.

I ran my hands through his hair, and the desire coursing through my veins took over. "Theo." I moaned his name like a prayer, begging for more. His touch, his kiss, his everything.

That's all I wanted. All I needed.

"You're driving me mad." His breath was hot on my neck. His fingers continued to trace the curves of my body, pushing me closer and closer to the edge of my insanity.

I gripped his hair and tiptoed to kiss his neck, trailing my lips along his jawline. I felt the pulse on his neck quicken beneath my lips. With this, his hands moved to my waist, gripped it with lust. I felt a shiver as he pulled me closer.

I could feel his arousal hard as he pressed himself against me, his heat radiating off him like a furnace. I moaned in response, my body trembling and my heart fluttering with anticipation.

My need for him grew with each passing moment, I reached up and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Theo, please." My voice was barely a whisper, but it was enough to stir him into action.

I heard him hiss with desire and then he kissed me lustfully, with a hunger that seemed to be insatiable. His hands roamed my body as I shivered in delight.

He pulled away quickly. His breathing was heavy as he looked deep into my eyes. "I need to be inside you," he said, his voice low and husky. "I need to feel you around me. I need you. Now."