30 : || Lesson For Love ||

Start from the beginning

"But, won't that love be our unrequited one?"

"Prem ki koi seema nhi hoti, Bhadré, na hi koi manzil hoti hai. Prem toh prem hai jo bass kiya jata hai, nibhaya nhi." The soft melodious voice reverberated in the ears of Subhadra, Pandavas and Aryan.

(Love doesn't have any limits nor does it have any destination. Love is love that is sung, not performed.)

"Paane ki koi chahat na ho phir bhi khone ka bhay ho, woh hota hai prem." He added.

(If you don't want to get it, and you still have the fear of losing it, that's Love.)

"Prem woh nhi jo samay ke saath vilupt hota jae. Prem toh woh hai jo har samay, har pal, aur bhi barta jae."

(Love is not love which alters with time. Rather, it is what continues and grows with every moment, every second.)

Krishna's every word, every letter echoed in the seven different minds.

While Krishna had a divine known smile.

After all, the lesson for love, given by the Lord of Love had no match.

Subhadra had a pleasant smile with her eyes on Aryan.

Is that possible what she was feeling can be considered as love?

His first glance at her made her heart beat fast than it's usual.

His slight touch on the back of her palm spread a current up through their veins.

His soft voice when he apologized and greeted her the previous day made her tongue tied and snatched her voice for a moment.

Can the mesmerizing moment be considered as her love?

Or, is it just a illusion that she was feeling?

Yudhisthir's mind was in no peace. His mind revolved around what Krishna said.

Love cannot be claimed. Then why is it love?

People say love is eternal. Then how can it be a blissful feeling, if the one whom you love has nothing for you?

Won't it create havoc in your mind, thinking your love is unrequited.

Then what could it be called what he had been feeling for Panchali since he met her?

Attraction, if not love?

Or just mere Infatuation?

They were married but didn't have anything to share romantically, whether it's love or attraction.

Love has no limitations, nor does it have any destination. Then, what does it have?

And what is the future of love?

So many questions confused him but he kept quite not asking anything to the Blue Lord, who had a known smile.

Bheem had a lot of questions in his mind. Since childhood love and relationships never caught his attention.

But some words from Krishna made him think about the eternal feeling of what is called as Love.

But, doesn't love mean having the person to his own. Then, why don't love bind anyone with the person they love?

Since he was a child, he always wanted the things he loved, then why wanting the person we love can be considered as wrong?

Was wanting Panchali wrong? Was it just a mere attraction that he felt for her?

Because love had no destination, it says. Then why were they married for God's sake?

Arjun was in a dilemma thinking his want for her being wrong.