-supreme red-

The last thing I remember was Mikey's approaching footsteps, slowly I opened my eyes but my eyes widened upon the immeasurable thumping and needles of pain I felt in my arms, legs, stomach practically all over my body. I tried to to control body but couldn't do so, my eyes searched for the surroundings, again, I was yet again in the god forsaken hospital, I was fated to be here. But then I felt a weird weight near my torso, my eyes tried searching for the source and there he was Mikey, yet again, sleeping near me. 

"This idiot." He must have been worried sick, I hope everyone is okay, the atmosphere back then was so tense I can still feel it. I scanned Mikey but he doesn't look hurt except for the bruising and grazing on his fist, he must have punched someone. Since I couldn't lift myself, I called out to Mikey, even though I didn't want to wake him up but I had to know if everyone was okay. 

"Mikey!" 

"Mikey!!" Does he sleep like a log? Can't relate. 

"Mikey!!!" Finally he jolted awake. 

"Y/N!! Are you okay?" He looked at me teary eyed, why was he looking at me like that? Oh yeah I did admit to liking him yesterday to Draken didn't I? I mean practically I was going to die so I admitted to it without any hesitation, but now, I'm so embarrassed...God what was I thinking. The next moment I felt Mikey's hand caressing my cheek. 

"Hey why are you so red? Are you feverish?" Oh god...Now I'm going to turn even more scarlet. 

"N-no...Just help me get up." 

"Of course." Mikey held my arm gently and helped me lifting my back, his touch was so soft, it was impossible to believe that he was the president of a street biker gang, yesterday I realized how hard and taxing it must have been for all Toman members to reach this level, innumerable visits to the hospital, hell they must have been regulars here. 

"Y/N are you okay?" 

"Yeah yeah, I am okay thanks for bringing me here." Mikey then sat on the chair near the bed and listened to me intently almost as if he was guilty was something. 

"Mikey what happened after I blacked out yesterday?" Mikey's eyes darkened for a second but he chose to be honest with me. 

"We didn't brawl with them, it ended when you blacked out." I don't believe that, Mikey's fist was badly bruised, he definitely punched someone. I reached out for his fist and held it. 

"Really? Don't you know you are a terrible liar?" Mikey immediately retracted his fist from my hold. 

"Take rest, I will come back later." Mikey got up and was leaving when-

"I like you." Mikey's footsteps halted, I wondered what kind of face he was making. 

"You don't have to like me back, I just don't want to hide it anymore, I respect it if you don't want to be friends any-" Then just like lightning, I was already in Mikey's arms. 

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Y/N I like you, I like you so much." Tears escaped my eyes, i wondered why? Why his words held such impact on me, Why him liking me was so more important to me than I had thought, why he was so important? Why? I just simply wrapped my arms around his and tightened my grip because that was simply my response. 

"Don't leave please." I said. 

"I'm not letting you leave even if you tell me to. You're stuck with me." 

"I don't mind it." 

"So Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Proposing in a hospital? Just what I had pictured for an ideal proposal. But to answer you answer yes I will be your girlfriend. Now answer me, will you be my boyfriend Mikey?"