-shadowy cloud-

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the environment I detested most; A hospital room. Mikey must have brought me here. It was around 3-4 a.m.

As I turned my gaze, i saw someone sleeping on the couch. It was Mikey.

 Why? Why do you keep doing this? Why do you keep staying next to me? You could have just left me like that. 

Why is he sleeping without any blanket? It's freezing even inside the hospital. 

I tried to lift myself up and fortunately I had regained much of my energy, I carried the extra blanket from my bed and went over to Mikey. 

I bent over, to find him sleeping. 

I found myself reaching my hand out to touch his hair, but I retracted my hand. 

"You shouldn't sleep like this idiot, it's freezing." I whispered, as I covered him with the blanket. He didn't wake up, maybe he was a heavy sleeper unlike me. 

I rose up and went to the washroom. To freshen up a bit, I smelt like hospital and i fucking hated it. 

I finally finished washing up and left the washroom when I found Mikey waiting outside. 

"Seriously, why do you keep escaping?" Mikey said as he walked closer and put his head on my shoulder. 

"You scared me." He said. 

"Why didn't you leave me there?" Why the hell am I saying all of this? Why won't my words stay deep within, what is hidden within me that spills whenever he's near me. 

"What do you mean?" Mikey now faced me. 

"There was no need for you to do that, you could have left me there." 

"Are you even hearing yourself Y/N?" 

"Why were you here sleeping in the cold? Who asked you to be here? Why do you keep coming near me? Why can't you leave me alone?" 

"Y/N, what is wrong?" 

"EXACTLY!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!! FOR GOD'S SAKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!!!!" 

"What the hell do you mean?" Mikey looked at me with worrying and pitiful eyes, it's this pity I despise so much,  I don't want your pity. 

"You should leave Mikey-kun, thank you very much for bringing me here but you should really leave." 

"Y/N-" 

"Mikey please leave." He didn't ask anymore questions and even if he did I had no answers to them. 

I went back to bed. I couldn't sleep the entire night but eventually my fatigue got to me.

"You met her didn't you?" 

"I did." 

"Did she remember you? Did she remember any of us?" 

"No, she didn't. But it's her, she's still Y/N." 

"How do you know that?" 

"It's her."