- the phantom tier -

[THIRD PERSON POV] 

"Who would have thought i would be alive to see the day when my little brother is angered because someone dared to touch the girl he's rather... interested in." 

"Izana shut up, you better focus on the announcement, i have no idea why Mikey called for a meeting on such a whim." Kakucho replied. 

"EVERYONE!!!" Within a matter of seconds, all the members closely paid attention to their President. 

"I know i just announced a couple months ago that Toman would be disbanded until we all are done with our final exams, but there is something that must be alerted to you all." This led to a sense of curiosity amongst all the members, even his best friend Draken was unaware about this. 

You all are aware that Toman has over 500 members, yet only 200 of you have been called here, this is no mistake, your division captains have specially handpicked you all for not only your fighting prowess but for your contribution towards Toman. What i'm about to tell you all must be kept between only us. 

We are today going to change the structure and hierarchy of Toman until the issue at hand is resolved." 

"President might I ask why the sudden need for the change of the structure?" 

"You will understand very soon." 

"Mikey what the hell is going on???" 

"Have any of you heard about SHIBUYA-13?" Just as Mikey thought nobody other than division captains knew about Shibuya-13 and they also only had a vague idea about it because of the incident with Emma. 

"Shibuya-13 is one of the 5 foundation gangs of the 18th Street Gang Strife." 

"What the hell is 18th street gang strife??" 

"None of you know about this because you are not meant to know about these gangs, there is a concealed hierarchy in the gang structure in Japan, the lower tier consists of Punk gangs or small grouped gangs with less visible fighting prowess, the second tier is Narco gangs with individual or grouped drug lords , the third tier is larger organized gangs with violent activities, the fourth tier is where we belong because we control turfs and subdue the three aforementioned tiers, but what you don't know is that there is one last tier.... 

The Phantom Tier or The Street Gang strife." 

"Now to understand why I am telling you all this is because these gangs that comprise the Phantom Tier are meant to be hidden, they are phantom gangs, you won't know of their existence because for us they simply don't exist, but it's not as if they have never made an effort to make their existence known, they do by having a strife or a tournament between the 5 foundation gangs of the phantom tier every 5 years to instill fear amongst the other gangs of the strife, among these five gangs the weakest is Shibuya-13 above it comes The Manic Ophidians and the top three gangs are also known as the Shrines of the three Phantom Deities, basically the leaders of these three gangs are known as Phantom Deities. The gang at 3rd place is Hells Angels and their Phantom Diety is The WHITE DEVIL, the 2nd one is Mugen and their phantom deity is THE GUILTY MANIAC and the gang at the top is PHANTOM RED, and their phantom deity is CRIMSON CAPED SHADOW. As for Phantom Red, there wasn't a gang named Phantom Red, 5 years back two gangs fought for the first position , Supreme red and the Phantom, The supreme red won and merged the two gangs. " 

Now the question arises why did Shibuya-13, one of the foundation gangs of the phantom tier decide to send us an invite?" 

"Mikey seriously how the fuck do you know all this?" 

"I didn't but when Emma told me about Shibuya-13, it was as if i heard that name before when i was a kid, so i called Shinichiro nee-san and asked him and just as i thought Nee-san knew something and i had never heard him this tense, but something came up at his college so he couldn't come but i met up with Waka-chan and he told me everything, 

That day the invite that Emma received was not for me or Toman it was for Shinichiro Nee-san, back then when Black Dragons were at the top, Shinichiro Nee-san fought with the then leader of Shibuya-13 but due to some interference they could never finish their fight. 

Now after all this time, Waka-chan presumes the then leader of Shibuya-13 wants to have a re-match with Nee-san-" 

"But we can't let that happen right?" 

"Right Baji." 

"So Mikey-Kun are we going to fight the phantom tier?" 

"I don't know takemichy, this is why i ask you all, those who wish to leave can do so right now, nobody will stop you." 

"YAH YOU ALL HEARD MIKEY, ANYBODY WHO'S COWARD ENOUGH TO BACK OFF??!!!" 

"NO!!!!" Everybody replied in unison. 

"That's exactly what i wanted to hear, NOW LET'S CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF TOMAN!!!" 

"We earlier had 8 divisions with 1 division of staff officers, now we will only have 5 factions in Toman, 1st faction would comprise of our best of the best and would be lead by IZANA KUROKAWA , 2nd faction will comprise of the brains of Toman , we can't win this without utilizing our best strategies it would be lead by KISAKI TETTA , the third and fourth faction would be additional reinforcements which would be lead by KEN RYUGUJI AND BAJI KEISUKE, and the final faction would be the faction that fights in these tournaments, the acting faction, which would be lead by me. UNDERSTOOD??!!!" 

"YES PRESIDENT!!!!" 

"disperse everyone." 

Soon everybody dispersed but Mikey had indicated all the division captains to stay, there was something he had hid. 

"Emma take Y/N San to her place, i will meet you at home." 

"Alright." 

Soon the entire shrine ground was empty except for the captains. 

"Mikey there is something I'd like to say." 

"Go on Kisaki." 

"You mentioned how you called only 200 people who were handpicked by us division captains and how you wished for this to be kept confidential but neither have we handpicked any members neither is this going to be discreet in any manner." 

"That's Kisaki for you, caught right on. That exactly was my intension, i lied to them because with this they feel a sense of superiority to other members of Toman but in reality they are just like them, so there's a high chance that they won't open their mouths but at the same time they would want to blabber or brag to this with others and with that at some point the information that Toman has received the invite of Shibuya-13 would reach them and they would want to know of our strategy." 

"So you didn't intend this to be discreet?" Mitsuya asked. 

"Exactly." 

"Kisaki i'd like for you to investigate further with Hanma and revert back to me with possible formations of Toman, and if possible find any moles in Toman and if there are any... Use them." 

"You got it." 

"Mikey does Shinichiro-san know about this?" 

"He does not and he won't, he finally is living an ordinary life Baji, i don't want to him to return to this, this is my territory." 

"That's our President for you." 

"When are we going to make our first move." 

"We will have to wait and see."