-the encounter: II-

it was mikey... But i soon recovered from the shock, otherwise i would seem like an idiot, but sure enough he didn't pay any attention to me and ran straight towards Emma. 

"YAH!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???!!!!" 

"Emma what the hell is this? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK???!!" 

"Draken and Mikey can you both shut up, i can't speak really well right now." 

"HINA!!!!! ARE YOU OKAY??!!" a guy with blonde hair asked as he embraced Hina. 

"Takemichi-Kun, i'm alright." 

"I will tell you what happened." All of their eyes stuck on me. 

"Who the hell are you?" Spoke a guy with long black hair, he teeth like that of a vampire and temper of a kid. 

"Baji-Kun she's the one who saved us." 

"I was walking down the street near the Musashi Shrine, i heard the screams of these two, they both were being beaten up by two goons but don't worry their injuries aren't severe, i've already tended to their wounds." I replied as I felt the striking gaze of Mikey on me. 

"Who the fuck were those goons Emma?" Mikey asked as his voice sounded more ominous than before, even i was taken back. 

"Mikey i have no idea. We were walking the street to reach Musashi Shrine to meet all of you and then these two guys started beating us but for some reason one of the guys told me to tell my brother of a certain invite ?" 

"Invite? Mikey the hell is going on?" The guy named Baji spoke up. 

"I have no idea." 

"Both of them were wearing a white uniform, both with shaved heads and if i can recall it right their uniform had 'shibuya-13' embroidered on it." I reply. 

"Shibuya-13? What the fuck is that?" Another guy standing next to Baji spoke up. 

"We will find out later, but first let's take them home." Mikey replied. 

"You all leave, Ken-Chin take Emma to home and Takemichy you take care of Hina-san." 

"alright Mikey-kun but aren't you coming too?" Guy named Takemichy asked.

"Im coming, don't worry." 

Soon all of them left with Emma and Hina bidding me farewell, but now only me and Mikey were left, i have no idea why the hell he is still here, my heart is about to explode and my head is hurting, it feels as if I'm about to faint. 

"Thank you for saving them both miss." 

"No need for that, anybody would have done that." 

"I am Sano Manjirou, you can call me Mikey." I know idiot. 

"I am Kobayashi Y/N Mikey-kun." 

"Don't mind me Y/n San, but have we met before?" NO WAY, DID HE SEE ME THAT DAY??? 

"No Mikey-Kun, it's my first time meeting you." 

"Alright, Y/N San we all are indebted to you, please do reach us if you ever need any help." 

"There's no need mikey-kun, but i'm still thankful." 

"Alright i'll take my leave." 

"Goodnight Mikey-Kun." I replied with a soft smile and so did he.