-winter deluge-

[Y/N POV] 

At Mikey's instruction, Emma walked me to my home. 

But the entire walk my mind could only think about Mikey, something about him gravitated me towards him. 

I tried falling asleep that night, but I couldn't my mind wandered off. 

[SANO RESIDENCE] 

All of the Toman members were at the Sano residence for a sleepover. It was a boy's sleepover to be precise. Emma, Hina, Yuzuha went for a sleepover at Senju's house. 

All the boys were laying on the disorganized mattresses set up by themselves, of course.

"Ya Mikey!!! Let me ask you something, I will beat your ass if you don't answer honestly." Asks Baji. 

"What is it? Don't ask something stupid, otherwise I will beat your ass." Mikey replied munching on Kamaboko. 

"Do you like Y/N-san? Mikey instantly started coughing upon hearing the question, a visible flush appeared on his face, Baji had indeed received his answer and so did the other toman captains. 

"W-WHAT??!! have you lost your fucking mind?? I don't like her." Mikey replied yet he made it very obvious that he was lying. 

All the Toman members broke into a visible laughter. 

"Mikey-kun, did someone ever tell you that you are a terrible liar?" 

"The way you fucked up Ryo without even hearing him out? Please you are never one to do that." 

"Mikey stop the cap." Izana replied. 

"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT, forget me and let's talk about Mitsuya." Mikey immediately pointed at Mitsuya who looked absolutely perplexed sipping on his cola. 

"What about Taka-chan?" Hakkai asked. 

"He's dating Yuzuha Chan." Mitsuya spat out his cola and started coughing loudly. 

Everybody was in a visible shock, contemplating what they had just heard, Mitsuya and Yuzuha? That seemed impossible to all the toman members. But the one who was most shocked was Hakkai. 

"Taka-chan, this is not true right?" 

"I-IT'S NOT, YA MIKEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!" Now all eyes were on Mikey, awaiting the evidence that made Mikey make such a huge assertion. 

Mikey rose up and grabbed his phone from the couch and started scrolling down his gallery, he immediately flashed his mobile screen to every Toman member. 

"HOLY SHIT." All Toman captains responded in unison. Mitsuya face palmed himself. 

It was a pic of Mitsuya and Yuzuha embracing each other at the fireworks festival. 

"How the fuck did you get this Mikey-kun? This calls for snooping." Chifuyu asked. 

"This does not count as snooping, I was bored so I went to the fireworks festivals in hopes of getting some scrumptious snacks and there I saw Mitsuya and Yuzuha embracing each other, OF COURSE I HAD TO TAKE EVIDENCE OTHERWISE HOW WOULD YOU ALL BELIEVE ME???!!!" Well Mikey did have a point but it was still snooping nonetheless.