-winter moon : II-

"Mikey" 

As soon as i heard that name, it hit me like lightning but not even this lightning bolt was enough to make me recall the tragedy of my past, but I wasted no time and i ran, i ran as fast as i could, perhaps i don't want to see his face, something is not right. I just want to escape his gaze. 

"Mikey what you looking at?" Asked the guy with a dragon tattoo.

"Nothing, i thought i saw somebody behind one of the trees." replied a guy in his late teens, he had semi-long blond hair, some of his hair were tied up and rest were left loose. His face seemed unusual to the latter , you would rarely find the shorter one in a tensed state. 

"Mikey i don't think anyone's there, you alright?" 

"Of course Ken-Chin, it was probably nothing... Anyways let's begin the meeting." Just after the last few words, Mikey's face transformed into that of a domineering gang leader, his aura spoke louder than any of his actions, it probably had meant something serious. 

"EVERYONE!!!!! I'M SURE YOU ALL KNOW TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST MEETING OF TOKYO MANJI GANG!!" 

"YES PRESIDENT!!" every single gang member agreed in a unison yet you could sense that the unison broke midway, the last hurrah of the tokyo manji gang angered some and saddened most of them.

"Look at all of you, I know some of you are angered by my decision including the Vice- President, and all the division captains, and the rest are saddened by the disbandment of Toman... 

But everyone you must not forget that Toman exists in our hearts, in the heart of each and every member of Toman, we all have gone through so much together but we have always risen as the strongest and will always be remembered as the strongest street biker gang... NEVER FORGET THAT YOUR EFFORTS AND DEDICATION HAS LED US ALL TO REACH THIS POINT!!!

But before i can end the meeting, I'd like you all to let me blabber for some time and appreciate all of our division captains and vice captains, not only all of them are my best friends but they are also Toman's biggest allies!!!" At this point every single Toman member's eyes were teary eyed, the powerful speech by their President was enough for them to realize that this truly was the end. 

"When i call the Captains names, i wish you all you to come up here and stand beside me." Mikey said as he made every effort to keep his tears shut away or perhaps attempted to make it seem as if he was about to cry. 

"EIGHT DIVISION CAPTAIN KUROKAWA IZANA AND VICE CAPTAIN KAKUCHO!!!"

"Now Now, my sweet little brother aren't you getting too emotional?" spoke a guy with long earrings, he was the elder brother of Sano Manjirou. 

"Man Mikey isn't this a little too embarrassing??" 

"Shut up Kakucho, my little brother's all grown up, i could break into tears." Izana said as he wiped his non-existent tears. 

"Yeah shouldn't have called you both here." Mikey replied with visible disgust on his face. 

"NEXT, CAPTAIN OF THE 7TH DIVISION TAIJU SHIBA AND THE TWO VICE CAPTAINS KOKONOI HAJIME AND INUI SEISHUU!!!!" 

"YA MIKEY!! Why do you have to pull this nonsense and disband the gang when we're the FUCKING STRONGEST!!??" spoke Taiju Shiba who was exceptionally tall for his age, anybody could mistake him for a 50 year old but he is actually 19 cause he has the temper and patience of a teenager. 

"Captain, i bet Mikey has thought this through." 

"INUI-KUN, you are the best!!" Mikey replied with visible sparkles in his eyes. 

"Mikey what's with the sparkles??" 

"Koko-kun, it's just i'm flattered." 

"Alright, next THE SIXTH DIVISION CAPTAIN KAWAYA NAHOYA AND VICE CAPTAIN KAWAYA SOUYA!!!!" 

"FIFTH DIVISION CAPTAIN SANZU HARUCHIYO AND VICE CAPTAIN KAWARAGI SENJU!!!" 

"FOURTH DIVISION CAPTAIN HANEMIYA KAZUTORA!!!" 

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN HAYASHIDA HARUKI AND VICE CAPTAIN HAYASHI RYOHEI!!" 

"SECOND DIVISION CAPTAIN MITSUYA TAKASHI AND VICE CAPTAIN SHIBA HAKKAI!!!" 

"FIRST DIVISION CAPTAIN BAJI KEISUKE AND VICE CAPTAIN CHIFUYU MATSUNO!!!" 

"STAFF OFFICERS KISAKI TETTA AND HANMA SHUJI!!" 

"And at last VICE PRESIDENT RYUUGUJI KEN AND ACTING PRESIDENT OF TOKYO MANJI GANG HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!!!!" 

"Mikey-Kun we're all here but why do you wish for us to be right here??" Takemichi asked. 

Mikey went past the formation of all the captains and faced them, but what Mikey did next was the least unexpected, he bowed down to all of them. 

"MIKEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!!" 

"Ken-Chin just shut up for a moment would you.... Everyone here, I THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PRESENT FOR ME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR TOMAN, ALL OF YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART, TOMAN AND I ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!!" It was at this moment, all the captains broke out in tears. 

"Mikey stand up." The only one who could ask this of Mikey was his elder brother Izana and so did mikey comply. 

"ALL CAPTAINS BOW TO THE PRESIDENT!!!!" Shouted Draken. 

All the captains did do so and bowed to the President, they all knew Mikey was the backbone of Toman.

"THANK YOU PRESIDENT!!!!" All the captains shouted in unison. 

"Everyone, thank you, please look up." Everyone complied and faced the President but what happened next was the main reason why Mikey became friendless. 

"So Mikey-Kun is this the end?" Takemichi asked wiping his tears. 

"Hah and here i thought we would do so much more together." Mitsuya replied. 

And then what Mikey said shook everybody.

"Huh? What end?" You could hear the crickets at this moment, everyone just kept on looking at Mikey's face. 

"Don't tell me you all thought i was disbanding Toman forever??" 

"YAH!! MIKEY THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?? WHY DID YOU DO ALL THIS FOR THEN? CALLING THE CAPTAINS AND BOWING DOWN TO THEM???" 

"Taiju-Kun, at the end of every year don't we perform such a practice everytime? And about disbanding yes I am disbanding Toman but only till all our final exams are over. And rest was a lie, i just wanted to see all of your reactions hehhehe." 

Mikey said this in such a nonchalant manner, that everybody thought they misheard him but then they all understood and left. 

"we're leaving, we're done with your bullshit." 

"HAH??? WHAT DID I DO?? KEN-CHINNNNN!!!"