**

Becky slammed her palm against the loud alarm clock that read 6:15am the next morning. This should be illegal she thought to herself as it was her 5th 12 hour shift in a row. Her head a little fuzzy from numerous glasses of wine she had at dinner last night with Charlotte and Engfa, she quickly got dressed and made her way to work.

Flattening her oversized scrub top, she tied her scrub hat tightly over her chestnut hair making her way into the morning staff report. The report was held every morning outlining what was scheduled for the day. Becky sat with Sarah another nurse she had became somewhat close to the past couple of months.

"Morning ladies" Irin declared as she walked into the room getting every ones full attention as the chatting subsided. 

"And Barry of course" Irin added dryly given the only male a quick nod. Barry was probably more feminine than all the nurses combined but Becky loved his bitchy gay self.

"We have a full schedule in Orthopedics today so I need two nurses the afternoon for Mr. Timmons two slots" she said as Becky began to zone out. Same old, same old she thought knowing she was stuck at the front desk checking people in for 12 hours she had wished she slept it in this morning.

"Also we have a new Surgeon on Mr. Hunts vascular team" Irin added as she disappeared out the door causing people to whisper and mutter with confusion she returned a few seconds later.

"This is Ms. Sarocha" Irin perked as the young Surgeon stepped into the room. Becky felt sick to her stomach. She felt the blood drain from her face as she sat quietly hoping not to be seen. The brunette covered her face partially as Irin welcomed the Surgeon and informing how all the staff are pleased to have her join the team. The dyed brown head didn't seem to notice Becky in the corner of the room.

The staff began to exit the room as Irin dismissed everyone as she escorted Ms. Sarocha out. Great Becky thought I'm just going to slip out of here and never ever step foot in this hospital again. The panic raced through her. What the hell was she doing in London. Becky thought to herself. Becky needed to leave now, to get home and get her head around who had just walked into the room.. struggling to her feet she took a couple of deep breaths as she walked over to the window looking out to the busy street below.

Relax Becky it's ok you can do this she told herself as she made a plan of heading straight to the dressing room she would just ring Irin later, dealing with the consequences next week right now she didn't even know if she could stay working here.

Becky sighed as she turned for the door, those black eyes burning into her causing her to stop in her tracks. Her throat dry and a horrible knot formed in her stomach as emotions came running back. Becky had managed to somehow live again and now this.. why was she being punished again.

"Hey BB" she spoke as Becky's heart sank.. she couldn't do this.. not now or ever. Becky managed to get her feet to move as she headed for the door, not being stopped by the dark haired girl she breathed out heavily as she could as she made her way towards the locker room bursting through the door she struggled with her breathing.

This was the first time she had seen Freen Sarocha since she left Thailand. The last time she had seen Freen, Becky swore to herself it would be the last. Becky paced the locker room as she panicked, now what. What was she going to do, just expected to walk back out there and pretended it was another boring day at the front desk or leave and most likely get the sack from Irin on Monday morning. The door crept opened as Freen stepped through closing the door behind her as she folded her arms awkwardly stepping in to the cluttered room.

"Becky" she said softly, no hatred or anger visible in her soft voice Becky used to hearing.

"What are you doing here" Becky asked still in disbelief. What the hell was going on she thought.

"I got a job" Freen replied allowing a small smile appear on her face. A smile one time would have made Becky's heart melt but now all Becky felt was confused and disoriented, was this some sort of sick joke.

"Why here Freen, why now" Becky snapped feeling frustrated.

"I wanted a change, there were too many memories in Thailand" Freen replied her facial expression slightly more serious as her eyes poured into Becky's 

"And what about Becky, I never want to see you again" Becky shot back she was trying to be calm but hurt and slight anger came over her.

"Things change Rebecca" Freen said as she stepped forward causing the brunette to step back as she began to panic again.

"I can't do this" Becky breathed out as she removed her surgical hat. 

"Becky" Freen whispered afraid to take another step towards the brunettes. She could sense Becky was having a meltdown right now but there was no easy way of walking back into her life.

"I need to go" Becky said as she brushed passed the dark haired surgeon.

"You need to leave Freen" she added as she marched towards the door.

"Walk away Becky but I'm not leaving" Freen replied as she turned watching Becky halt at the door.

"Why Freen, there are thousands of hospitals out there, you don't need to work in this one.. just leave please" Becky begged as she felt tears prickle her eyes, she turned around again opening the door.

"I'm not leaving, you're my wife BB whether you like it or not" Freen replied as the brunettes head snapped around, her brown eyes glared at the young surgeon...