Shane gasped for air, his flimsy hands reaching for the sides of the sink as he tried to catch his breath before Kol shoved his head under water again.

"You're acting strange."Kiara told Kol.

"I'm not." Kol denied.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say Kol Mikaelson was scared."Kiara said in amusement.

"Then you don't know any better." Kol mumbled, as he yanked Shane's head out of the water, just as Rebekah entered the room.

"You're human, Shane. Why do you want it anyway?" Rebekah asked.

"That's the beauty of this. You can have it. I just want Silas." Shane smirked, Annabeth and Rebekah looked at one another in confusion as Kol grabbed the man by his shirt, forcing him to look at him.

"What?"Kiara snapped at the mention of the name.

"No. What do you know about Silas?" Kol demanded, his eyes narrowed down into slits.

"He's the world's first immortal being, who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure...and I want to free him." Shane revealed.

The veins under Kol's eyes appeared once again.

"No!" Kol shouted as he grasped the back of Shane's head and shoved him under the water again, ignoring the professor's struggles.

"Stop!"Annabeth shouted.

Kiara's eyes started to move as she began to think over the situation. The gold eyed girl knew about Silas. Her grandpa used to tell her about the story of the first immortal being and how he should never be woken.

Kol rolled his eyes as he lifted Shane's head out from the water, throwing his body aside.

" He's of no use dead." Rebekah scowled in his direction.

Kol narrowed his eyes at his sister and asked "Did you not just hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister."

"Silas does not exist. He is a...a fairytale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables." Rebekah says, shaking her head.

Shane chuckled, drawing the group's attention " Silas is very real. I know where he's buried, and soon I will have the spell that wakes him."

"Wait a second, you're lying. You can't get to him without..." Kiara began before Shane cut her off.

"His tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer." Shane stated with a sigh, leaning on the wall for balance.

"You're the one who got the council blown up."Kiara concluded, realisation taking over him.

"And the hybrids you piece of shit."Annabeth added.

"They were all planned."Kiara realized.

"It was a noble sacrifice...and temporary, because once I raise Silas. Silas will raise the dead. He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf." Shane says, nodding.

In fear, Kiara glanced around for something.

Kol scowled ferociously, picking up a metal pipe from the floor "No!"

He grunted before driving the pipe though Shane's abdomen.

Kiara and Annabeth noticed that they were going to be an argument between Rebekah and Kol, so they left.

Later, Kiara went to find Klaus who was at a bar near the Gilbert Lake house.

"Were you not supposed to spent the day in your art room?"Kiara asked.

"I did spent some time painting and drawing. Then I went to find a better way for Jeremy to complete his hunter mark. So we can find the cure and I'll be able to destroy it." Klaus told her.

"About that, Silas was buried with the cure, Klaus."Kiara told the hybrid, trying to knock some sense into him.

"He is just a fairytale, love. He's not real." Klaus dismissed as he poured himself a drink. He touched her cheek softly.

"Fairytales always have some truth behind them."Kiara said as the doors to the bar opened. She looked back to see Damon, Jeremy and Matt walking in. They glanced at the number of dead bodies in the bar.

"I was beginning to worry you boys wouldn't find the place." Klaus called out.

"What the hell...?" Jeremy said as he looked around the bar.

"Did you kill all these people?" Matt questioned the Original hybrid.

"Not exactly. They're in transition. Killing them is your job." Klaus smiled before pointing at Jeremy.

Matt and Jeremy glanced at each other before looking at Damon.

"You said you were going to convince Klaus to do this another way!" Jeremy accused.

Kiara glanced at Damon and smirked "Talk about communication, but then again his sister is sired to you. One word from you and she'll be okay with all of this. Kinda like dogs with their masters."

"Did you just compared my sister to a dog?" Jeremy asked.

Damon only smiled at the daughter of the Sea mockingly.

"Well, I thought about it, and then I realized his idea was better." Damon told the two boys.

Klaus and Kiara smirked as the bodies started to wake up.