The Five Part One

The next day, Klaus and Kiara sat at the bar in the Mystic Grill, sipping on bourbon.

Kiara was wearing a top with a brown leather jacket, a jean and some boots.

The hybrid girl letting out a laugh as Klaus whispered sweet nothings in her ear

The hybrid girl letting out a laugh as Klaus whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Kiara nudged the Original as she noticed Rebekah and Nico walk into the Grill, the pair watched as the two walked over to Matt who stood working at the bar. The son of Hades was spending time with his mate.

"What's that?" Matt questioned as the Mikaelson placed a set of car keys on the counter top.

"The key to your new car. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Rebekah smiled.

" If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed." Matt said as he walked away.

"You shouldn't try that hard to apologize to that stupid mortal." They heard a voice said, turning Nico and Rebekah's attention as Matt was walking away from them, a scowl formed on Rebekah's lips.

"Last I heard you were leaving town, forever. Taking one of my best friends with you." Rebekah snapped back, flashing the Levesque girl a quick smile before her face turned sour again as she face her friends.

"Well I was. But then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help." Klaus stated, shrugging his shoulders as he pulled Kiara, nearing his sister and Jason.

"We decide to wait a little to go to New Orleans well until my parents do the preparations for New Orleans. And I know that the others will follow us." Kiara informed.

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you." Rebekah asked her brother.

"Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you." Klaus told his sister with a smile.

"Doubt that." Rebekah scoffed.

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." Klaus spoke.

"What?" Rebekah asked.

"It's true, Rebekah."Kiara says, nodding.

"You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do." Klaus instructed.

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you." Rebekah replied.

" Rebekah replied