Herbology had been a doddle as per usual and Transfiguration had gone in a blur, but not without Professor McGonagall scolding at her for 'day dreaming' several time in her class. Potions in the afternoon was as dire as always and was spent with Lily avoiding Severus Snape and Camilla avoiding Steve Laughalot the entire hour. The two girls had managed to find amassment in all though, and giggled at the matching distaste for the Slytherin boys.

Finally her free period had rolled around which meant she could finally go and see James and Remus in the hospital wing.

Her anxiousness had built to a level of which she could no longer sustain.

Reaching the wing Madama Pomfrey had flew past her, serval bottles of potions and tonics in her hand. It seemed like a particularly busy day and the mediwitch seemed rushed off her feet.

"No loitering in the wing please dear!" she said, "Are you visiting for a pepper up?"

Camilla assumed the seventh years had been regular visitors to the hospital wing in search of pepper-up potions in preparation for their NEWT's.

"No" she shook her head, "Just a visitor"

Madam Pomfrey looked at her expectantly.

"Oh! For James Potter and Remus Lupin" she clarified

"Bed's five and six dear" she said with a strained smile, rushing off to tend to other students.

Camilla had first spotted Remus. He looked terrible.

His eyes wore deep dark bags and Camilla had never seen anyone look so tired. He seemed to be hanging onto life by a single thread, though he smiled in amusement as James spoke at him animatedly from the bed beside him. James looked perfectly fine as she approached them both and only seemed to have a fabric sling on his arm.

"and I don't want her to thing I didn't want to, because Merlin moony... I really wanted to"

James hadn't seemed to notice Camilla approach and Remus looked between the pair of them, highly entertained.

Camilla raised a perfectly pruned eyebrow and Remus cleared his throat alerting James to the other quidditch co-captain's presence.

"James" he said with a grin on his face, making James turn around to find Camilla standing there looking between the two boys in confusion.

"Oh!" James said, his eyes widening behind his glasses substantially, "Prewett, Hi"

He looked almost embarrassed. 

"Hi" She laughed back in amusement, noticing James' awkward expression.

Noticing that James was perfectly fine, apart from his arm which was in a sling. She turned her attention to Remus.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, taking a seat on his bed

Remus shrugged, "Pretty awful if I'm honest. On the mend though. I should start to feel a bit better in the next few hours according to madam Pomfrey" he said lightly

Camilla ignored the small bit of  bandage poking out from the top of his t-shirt which must have covered his entire chest.

She thought it best to not bring it up.

"I'm glad" she said, tossing him a chocolate frog, "here, I brought you this"

Remus smiled gratefully and unwrapped it.

"I'm assuming that I also have a gift?" James piped up from the other side of Camilla's bed, not letting Camilla forget his present.

Camilla turned to laugh at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"And what in merlins name happened to you?" she asked, looking at James suspiciously

"Fell" James shrugged

"You fell?"

"Yep"

"On what?"

"... the floor?"

"How did you fall, idiot"

"Tripped over my other foot" he said with a cheeky grin

"Right" camilla blanked, unconvinced

"how bad is it?" she asked, moving off Remus' bed to sit at the end of James'

"It's fine" he waved off, "a small cut and a bit of bruising"

Remus looked terribly guilty.

"It's not fine James" he said with a shake of his head, "It looked really bad"

"Forget about it moony" James reassured kindly, "It's not your fault"

"why would it be remus' fault you tripped over your own foot?" Camilla asked, glancing between the two bed bound boys

"Did I say my foot? I meant Remus' foot" James backtracked, "They are terrible really. Far too big for his body. Look at him, It's like he's walking on pumpkin pasties"

Camilla didn't look amused and Remus seemed slightly offended at the fact James had just compared his feet to pasties.

"well it's nice to know your wit hasn't been effected Potter" camilla replied dryly.

James just grinned back at her.

"You better be in tip-top shape for tomorrows match" she warned picking up her bag to leave, "See you later Remus" she waved, " I think Lily was thinking of popping down a bit later when she finishes her astronomy essay"

Remus nodded and she bid them both goodbye.

James watched her disappear behind the hospital wing door.

"Do you think she heard me!?" James whispered in a rush to Remus who merely laughed at him although it physically hurt himself to do it.

"Oh definitely mate"

Although Camilla wasn't particularly too fond about the fact that James was injured right before the most important match of the year, she was extremely happy to know that he wasn't avoiding her and nothing had changed between them for the worst.

She could finally get some good rest before arguably the most important day of her life.