The Secret!

In the morning, Pete woke up feeling his lover getting away from his arms. When he opened his eyes, he saw Way sitting beside him. He looked at the clock, it was still 4 am.

Way! It's still early, come on sleep a little more. Before he could finish his words, he saw Way rushing towards the toilet, with his hands covering his mouth. Pete was shocked, and he followed him towards the toilet.
Way was sitting there and throwing up everything that he ate last night. When he saw this sight, he felt terrified. He rushed towards him, held him on his waist and started patting his back. He could see tears in Way's eyes. He wiped it off, carried him to the bedroom and helped him to sit on the bed. He went to the kitchen to bring something for Way to drink.

Meanwhile, Way was really tired. He felt as if he lost all his energy, his belly was still aching. But he was happy that he had Pete to care for and comfort him, it was new for him. When he was in Tony's house, even if he fell sick, he had to endure it alone, because if Tony came to know about it then he would torture him more. He still remembers the days when the torture was extreme. Way was lost in his thoughts, and that was when he saw Pete running towards him with a glass of ginger lemon juice. He could see the concern on his face.

Pete helped him to sit properly and helped him to drink the juice. Pete was still worried.

Phi, I am okay. You don't have to worry, it's just indigestion, you don't have to worry. Way mumbled when he saw the worried expression on his lover's face.

Pete nodded and helped Way to lay on the bed. Way! it's still early, go to sleep, Pete said to Way.

When Pete was about to exit the room, Way grabbed his hand and said, phi, don't go please stay with me.

Pete lay beside him. Way slid over, cuddling close to him, his head on his arm as a pillow. Pete held Way close to him. Way felt comforted. Pete's Pheromone was helping him calm down. And they both fell asleep.

Later, Way woke up hearing his alarm clock. It was 9:30 am.

Pete! We are late. Wake up phi. Way shaken Pete to wake up and gave a peck on his forehead.

Wayvi! Just ask for a leave and take rest today, Pete said.

No phi, I have a lot of work to complete. I don't like to give my work to others. It will increase their burden. and I'm okay phi, it's just indigestion, Way ensured him.

Way was still moody. He had been like this for the whole week, even little things made to angry. Sometimes he felt sad and angry for no reason. Way felt as if he was not able to control his emotions.

Way! What are you thinking? It was Alan's voice.

Nothing phi, Way answered.

Okk Way, Can you please help me change the oil in that car? It's urgent work. The client needs the car today. Alan asked Way.

Ok phi, I'll do it right away. Way answered.

Way went near the car and started working, that was when he saw Charlie and Babe fighting over something. Their voices were irritating him. He felt disturbed.

Can't you guys just shut up? It was after finishing the sentence, he understood what he did wrong.

Charlie and Babe stood there stunned. It was the first time they saw Way raising his voice.

I am sorry! Way apologized to them and continued his work. When the smell of oil came, he felt nauseous.

Way, Are you alright? Alan asked when he saw his face changing.

Way ran towards the toilet, covering his mouth with his hands. Babe followed him. But he didn't want anyone to see him like this. So, he closed the door before anyone could come inside.

Alan made a call to Pete informing him about Way vomiting and told him to pick him up.

Meanwhile, Way was throwing up everything he ate in the morning. He felt weak. He sat on the floor sobbing, he felt helpless. After vomiting, he slowly stood up and washed his face. He was still feeling uneasy. He felt his head throbbing because of pain and his belly was still aching. He slowly opened the door. He felt dizzy. He heard someone asking him if he was ok. Before he could reply to them, his eyes were turning blurry. His breath became unsteady. He felt as if everything was spinning around him. Black spots covered his vision. Before he could get any support, his body gave up. He fell on the floor.

Alan and Charlie ran towards him. They tried to wake him up but all their efforts were in vain. So, they carried him towards the cushion, laid him on it and tried to wake him up again. Babe loosened his shirt's collar so that he could breathe properly and Jeff brought a glass of water. Alan took the glass and sprinkled some water on Way's eyes. Finally, Way opened his eyes. Alan gave him some water to drink but he coughed, his breathing was still uneven. Everybody was frightened, it was the first time they had seen someone fainting in front of them and Way being this weak.

When Pete reached there, he saw his Way lying on the cushion, exhausted and weak. Everybody was surrounding him and calming him down.

Hey Pete! Please take him to the hospital. He is not allowing us to take him. Alan said.

Pete nodded and came closer to Way and asked him if he was okay. Way hugged Pete and started sobbing. He was letting all the tears out that he was holding till that moment. Pete kissed Way's forehead and carried him towards the car. He informed the others that he would take him to the hospital and give them the updates.

On their way to the hospital, Pete made a call to his doctor to book an appointment. When they reached the hospital, their name was on the fifth. So they waited in the lobby. They sat together, Way was really tired, so he leaned on Pete's shoulder. After some moments he fell asleep.

It was time for their appointment, Pete slowly said Way to wake up and asked him if he could walk on his own.

Way nodded and stood from the seat. Pete was still worried, so he kept his hand on Way's waist and supported him.

The doctor checked up on Way and said, You guys don't have to worry! these things are quite common during pregnancy. As he is a dominant omega, his symptoms and sickness would be a lot more compared to others.

Way and Pete were shocked hearing the doctor's words. It took some time for them to process the information.

When the doctor saw the two shocked faces. Don't tell me you guys didn't know about him being pregnant! The doctor questioned them.

No doctor! Way answered. He was still in a state of shock.

How is it possible for an enigma to get pregnant? Pete questioned the doctor.

Hey Pete, Way is not an enigma. He is an omega.

But he could hypnotize people and an omega can't do it. Pete questioned again.

Yeah, Pete! A normal omega will not have such powers. But the dominant omega would have such powers and Way is a dominant omega. The doctor answered.

But doctor I had not encountered any heat before other than last month. Way asked.

Way! Have you been tortured before? The doctor asked him and Way nodded.

Omega would stop showing their heat symptoms if they were physically or mentally tortured. They will start showing when they want to find their partner.

And Pete! Keep this news a secret for now. The baby inside him is from a dominant omega and dominant enigma. If Tony knows about it he will never let go of Way as well as the baby. It will give him thrice the amount compared to the other auctions.

So, they decided to keep it a secret for the time being.

Heyy guys, I hope you loved this chapter. If there is any mistake please forgive me. And if there is any complaints or recommendations please feel feel to let me know through the comments.