Date!

It has been one month since Way and Pete started their journey as lovers. The whole month was the happiest moment in Way's life. To celebrate their one-month anniversary they decided to go on a special date.

It was a Sunday and the other members of the team planned a trip. Way excused himself saying he was preoccupied with something else. So, the others didn't force him.

It was 7 pm, and Alan and other members were sitting in a restaurant beside the beach for their dinner. They enjoyed themselves on the beach. All of them were tired. Alan was sitting near the window, enjoying the beauty of the ocean and watching the people standing there. He saw a familiar car parking.

Hey! Guys isn't that Pete's car? Everybody looked in that direction when they heard Alan's words.

Hey, look Pete is with his lover. It was Jeff who noticed it when he saw the door of the passenger seat opening. They couldn't see the face of the other person.

Oh my! Pete is so romantic. His lover is very lucky to have a partner like him. I think they are also heading towards the restaurant, North commented. Everybody was watching them as they came nearer to the restaurant. 

Way! Alan uttered and everyone was stunned seeing their friend. Alan had doubts about Way being in a relationship but he didn't expect it to be Pete.

But, he didn't say anything to me. How can he hide it from me, when I had told everything to him. Babe said, anger evident in his voice.

Babe, just don't ruin their moment. Just look at Way's face, I had never seen him smiling like this. Just look how much he is blushing. I am really happy for him. Alan said smiling and everybody nodded.

On the other side, Way and Pete were spending their time together. In the morning they went to an amusement park. It was one one the biggest wishes for Way to go to an amusement park with his lover. He felt as if he was the happiest person in this world. They planned their dinner in a restaurant beside the beach.

They parked their car in the parking space. As Way got out of the car, Pete came closer to him, he then gently took Way's hand, wrapping his fingers and thumb around the edges of Way's hand, their fingers intertwined. They both felt butterflies in their stomach. Way felt as if he was in a fairy tale.
He loved the way their hands fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces meant to be".

When they entered, Way was stunned seeing the sight in front of them. Pete felt the change in Way's attitude and towards the direction that Way was watching. Pete was also in shock when he saw their teammates watching and smiling at them. They didn't know what to do and how to get out of the situation. All he knew was that their date was ruined.

Alan called them to sit near the vacant seat near them. They move towards that way and sit with them.
All the eyes were on them. Way didn't have the guts to face them so, he sat there silently.

Way! Is this your preoccupied appointment? Alan asked him.

Way didn't say anything.

Way, we have been best friends for 10 years and how can you hide this from me? From today onwards don't even dare talk to me. Babe shouted.

You are not a part of X Hunters anymore Way, you just broke our trust. So, don't come to the garage tomorrow onwards. Alan shouted.

Tears started forming in his eyes as everyone was blaming him. He didn't know why, he couldn't stop his tears.
Pete started calming him and told him not to cry.

At that time everybody started laughing. Oh, my crybaby, we were just playing with you for hiding this. But we are genuinely happy for you. So, stop crying,  you are always a part of X Hunters no matter what happens.
Babe said to Way wiping away his tears. Way had calmed down but his eyes were still red.

At that time, A waiter came and kept a two-layer red velvet cake on the table. And Alan told the waiter that they didn't order it. The waiter pointed at Pete and said he had come and ordered it yesterday.

On the top layer of the cake, there was a small box. Pete told Way to open the box. Way took the box and opened it, inside it was a cute small diamond ring. Pete took the ring put it on Way's finger and said, Happy anniversary love! And Way and Pete hugged each other. All their teammates were happy for them.