Home!

Pete could feel fear and hopelessness in Way's voice. His voice was dry and He couldn't stop sobbing. Suddenly he started trembling and his breathing was uneven. He was panicking!

Way... Way... It's alright! Breath Way! Please love, hold on a little longer. Everything will be alright. I will take you home, just hold on a little bit longer.

Pete started caressing his face. He wiped the tears from his face.

Way's breath was getting normal. He stopped panicking. Way tried to stand up but his effort was in vain.

Pete kept his right hand under Way's legs and the other hand supporting his back as if he was the most precious thing in his life.

At first, Way told Pete to put him down. But he felt safe in his arm. So, he gave up and put his hands around his neck and leaned over him. He felt as if he was safe in Pete's arms.

Pete carried Way to this car, he opened the door, put him in the front seat and tied the seat belt around him.
He sat on the driver's seat and drove the car to his apartment.

After a few hours of driving, they reached his apartment. Pete checked on Way and he was asleep. Pete admired Way for a few seconds, he was the cutest thing that Pete had ever seen. He didn't wanna wake him up.

So he silently opened the door and carried Way to his apartment. When they reached his apartment, he put Way on his sofa. Then, Pete removed his hand from him so that he could shower.
He saw Way opening his eyes slowly and hold his hand tightly.

Phi, please don't leave me alone and he started sobbing again.

No Way! I'll never leave you alone. I'll be by your side till you wake up.

But it was getting difficult for Way to control himself. His belly was aching, his body started trembling because of the pain.

When Pete saw Way trembling and panicking his heart ached for him. He touched Way's face, his cheeks were hot. He thought Way was having a fever. But the smell of pheromone from Way made Pete think differently.

He is in heat? How is it even possible for an enigma to go through heat?

Thousands of questions went through Pete's mind. He came to reality when he heard Way's sobbing getting harder and he was unable to breathe!

Pete didn't know what to do. It was his first time in a situation like this. So he immediately called his doctor.