Do I Deserve Him?

Way was struggling to breathe. His whole body was shivering.

Pete ran to the kitchen, took a bowl of cold water and a towel and ran towards Way. He then dipped the towel into the cold water and kept it on his forehead. Way flinched when he felt the cold sensation. Pete started cleaning Way's body with another towel.

The smell of Way's pheromone was getting higher and it was getting difficult for Pete to control himself.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Pete went to check who it was. It was his personal doctor.

When Pete saw the doctor, he was relieved. The doctor is one of his clients. He guided the doctor towards Way. The doctor checked on him and said, oh! It's nothing to be worried about, the boy is in his heat period.

Pete was shocked, how was it even possible? Pete told the doctor the details he knew about Way and him being an enigma.

But the doctor was sure about what he said.

Pete then asked the doctor for the remedy. The doctor told him there are two remedies, one is injecting an inhibitor but that is not possible in this case because the boy is mentally and physically weak. So, the only remedy is having sex with his mate.

When Pete heard this he was shocked. He didn't know what to do.

Pete, please help me. I can't hold on anymore.

Pete was hesitant and stood there without speaking or doing anything. It was not because he didn't love, but it was because he wanted to do all these things when Way was not drunk. He felt as his he was using Way on his weak state. Pete came to reality when he heard Way sobbing.

Way felt disgusting about himself and his current situation. And when he saw Pete hesitant to help him. He couldn't control his tears.

Pete, Am I that much awful? Way said it between his sobs.

Pete came and sat beside him and said don't say things like that Way, you are the most precious thing and the only soul I wanted to protect in my life. But I can't do this to you in this drunken state.

Please, Pete, help me or kill me, I can't hold on any longer.

Way I'll help you but please don't regret it. After saying this Pete carried Way towards his bedroom.

Once again Pete asked Way if he was sure about this and Way nodded. Pete kissed Way's forehead. And they made love with each other.

Author's note:
Hey guys, as you know it's my 1st time writing fanfiction and I am not familiar with writing romantic scenes. So, please forgive me. I'll make it more romantic in the coming chapters!