They was about to go and saw Lina to come.

Lina: Hey! Where are you going without "me"?

Anders: To check you were coming or not.

Lina: I come in time today.(hair flip)

Jemi: You are still 5 minutes late.
(Looking at her watch) (smirk)

Anders: I'm dying to go to the shopping mall after such a long time.

Jemi: Then who is standing here ?

Anders: My ghost.

They get in the car and after a few minutes they arrive at there. They enter -

Lina: First, let's go to the crop top section.

Anders: Why? I wanted to buy some baggy t-shirts.

Lina: ok, but first my crop top.

Anders: No, t-shirts.

Jemi: I also wanted to buy some crop tops so...

Anders: (sigh) Fine, let's go.

They was a about to go then they saw some boys were running to catch someone they didn't notice the face of the boy but they did notice the boys who were running behind him Anders and her friends didn't mind on it but accidentally a boy bumped into her.

Anders: ouch! Do you have any eyes?
(Looks up) Nick.

Nick: (stops there) An-Anders?

Anders: Yeah,What are you doing here?

Nick: Oh,[what should I tell her now?!]-In mind

Lina: What happen?

Nick: Actually I come here to buy some clothes for me, What about you?

Anders: Same as yours.

Lina: Why you were running though?

Nick: I-I was jogging.

Anders: Jogging in the market?

Nick: Yeah,Why not? you should do exercise,anyway I'm in hurry.Bye.( he leaves while jogging)

Jemi: What was that?

Anders: Idk! He is so weird.

Lina: And you are a weirdo.Anyway let's go.

They go in the girls section of crop tops.Lina and Jemi buy some crop tops for themselves here Jemi like a crop top for her.

Jemi: Anders,Come here.

Anders: What?

Jemi: Look I like this crop top for you it's not girly totally your type.

Anders: Yeah, it's fine but it's not baggy.

Jemi: So what? I'll slay on it.I'll buy it for you.

Anders: Do as you wish.You guys done your shopping?

Lina+Jemi: Yes!

Anders: Now let's go to the t-shirts section.

Anders buy some baggy t-shirts, shirts and cargo pants.She aslo buy 2 earrings for Lina and Jemi as she is a good friend. They get hungry so they eat something in the restaurant besides the shopping mall.They came out from there -

Anders: Mom told me to buy some groceries. Shall we go?

Lina: Sure, I know a supermarket near.

Anders: ok.

They go in the supermarket Anders was buying the thing Witten on the list her mom give to her.Suddenly some boy rushed in the supermarket.A boy come while running and pull her against the wall and put his one hand on her mouth.Anders was very shocked to see the boy her eyes go bigger. He lost in her eyes for a moment then he realizes take away his hand from her mouth.

Anders: J-joshua?

Joshua: shh! Stay quiet.(looking around)

Anders: What are you doing here? And why are you telling me to keep quiet.

Joshua: I can't explain you now.
The leaders of the gangster come inside the supermarket, mainly they are loan shark there was also his gang partners with a stick on their hands.
The loan shark's leader: Come out !!! I know you're hiding here.
Leo: Mr. It's a supermarket please don't make any trouble here mind it.(From the counter)

TLS:Who the heak are you?! I'm not moving a step without getting my money back! Where are you fucking asshole???!!!!

Anders move Joshua and came out with a great attitude, Joshua aslo come out to stop her-

Anders: Who are you mother fucker?

Joshua: Anders.

TLS: You finally came out and you little girl you don't have to do anything with us.

Joshua: Anders, go from here.
Anders: I'm not going without seeing anything.

Joshua: Please go from here!

TLS: Oh!!! So she is your girlfriend right?

Anders: You don't have to know who I am.Leave from here.

TLS: I already said that I'm not leaving without  getting my money back!

Joshua: please leave now! I promise I'll give back your money as soon as possible.But please  for god's shake leave!!!

TLS : You are telling this me for 2 year still you and your jeark brother didn't give my money back.I want it now!!!

Joshua: I promise this time I'll really give back your money.Give me the last chance!

Anders: Leave now he'll give back your money he promised you.

TLS: How can I believe him again?(sigh) Fine I'll leave now.....but you can't leave from here without fight with my boys! Get out of here if you can!(leave with a dirty smirk on his face)

Joshua: Anders you don't know they are very dangerous.

Anders: And you don't know I can be dangerous too.(smirk)

The gangster's come forward to fight here Joshua also get ready Anders was also ready and 3,2,1! They start Joshua was fighting with them Anders get a stick she was hitting them with it .Leo, Jemi and Lina was standing there and watching them as they don't know how to fight or what to do! Lina and Jemi was cheering for them-

Lina: Keep fighting!!!

Jemi: That's my girl!!

A boy was punching on Joshua's stomach Anders notice it so she kick on there where she shouldn't to the boy was jumping in pain while holding his....

Anders: Asshole!

After that they leave from the market, that boy  who kicked by Anders he can't walk probably as his...was hurting of course he hold is ....and leave from there anyway.Lina and Jemi was dying in Laugh. Joshua was very impressed to see her like that.
Anders:(Breathing heavily)(Throw the stick)

Joshua: ( His whole body was sweating he looks at her and chuckeles) Thank you, I wasn't knew that you are so.. good at fighting. I'm so shocked.

Anders: (chuckles)I told you nah ..I can be dangerous too.

Joshua: I can see, Where did you learn it?

Anders : I saw it on movie's.

Joshua: I see.(chuckeles and smile)
They go near to the counter where Lina ,Jemi and Leo was standing.Jemi and Lina was clapping proudly.Jemi hug her.

Jemi: That's my girl!!

Lina: Are you okey?

Anders: (pull off) I'm totally fine.