pool party

y/n throws a small backyard party at her house during the summer

status: you and chris are together!

-

it was a burning hot summer day. school just got out and all of your friends were dreading to come over and swim in your pool. you were the only one in the group with a big backyard and a big pool, so your place was where everyone always went to.

everyone was begging to come over today but you were hesitant about it, only because your parents were both on a business trip and left you in charge of the house. so if there was any damage created, it would be on you.

"y/n come on please!" madi begged on the phone.

you rolled your eyes, "fine you guys can come. but don't mess up anything!"

you heard her giggle on the other end of the phone.

"we won't we won't!"

you can tell she was smiling on the phone. she was excited to go swimming just like the rest of the others.

-

everything was set up. food was out on tables, music playing, lounge chairs out. everything was nice and organized.

you rush back inside because you start getting a phone call from your boyfriend chris, which hints that they're waiting outside.

you let chris, matt, nick, madi, and nate in your house and all of you guys walk to your backyard.

"wow y/n everything looks great out here!" nate complimented.

"he's right. you really know how to host!" matt added.

"thank you," you said. "now like i told madi i don't want anything getting broken. that includes each other."

they all roll their eyes then take off their coverups, showing their swimsuits.

nate was the first to dive in. he's been dreading to cool off for awhile now.

matt and chris later join him afterwards and they started playing like children in the water.

you, nick, and madi look down at them and laugh at their craziness.

"i don't want to sound like that girl, but i would like to sit out in the sun a little," you stated.

"no worried y/n. nick and i will join you," madi said.

still in your swimsuits, you put your sunglasses over your eyes to block off the beaming sun and let the bright sunlight warm your body and slowly create a tan.

-

couple minutes go by and you hear a figure getting out of the pool. before you can open your eyes, you felt water dripping on you.

you open your eyes and see chris diving over you laying his entire body on top of you.

"chris!" you laughed. "what the hell!"

he laughed like a goodball then raised his head to look at you.

"you're so hot right now. i mean literally your body is warm," he stated.

and he was right. you were out in the sun for awhile now.

"come in the pool with me please," he whined. "i wanna do a chicken fight with nate and matt."

you take off your sunglasses and put them on your head. you couldn't help but smile at his question.

you smiled, "okay. i'll go in with you."

chris's grin became wider than before. he went in for a kiss very deeply because he was so excited, still dripping water all over you.

he gets off you and takes his hand out to help you up. you two walk over to your pool and right when you're about to slowly go in, chris pushes you.

you screamed at his action then swim up to see him jumping in right next to you.

everyone is laughing at what he did.

"was that necessary?" you rolled your eyes at him, smirking.

he swam over to you, "yes. now please let's do a chicken fight!"

you chuckled then slowly got on chris's shoulders while nate got on matt's.

nick and madi soon joined you guys in the pool after wanting to get in on the game.

for the rest of the time, all of you guys played make-believe games and games you guys used to play when you were children.