instagram live

a/n: the title sounds boring but i promise i'll try to make this somewhat funny

you and chris accidently reveal your relationship on chris' livestream

status: you and chris are together!

-

you were hanging out with your boyfriend chris and his brothers. chris was on live in the kitchen eating his food at the table. you were on the couch with nick watching tv and matt was cooking for you guys in the kitchen.

"which one would you rather be; a pear or an apple?" chris read a comment. "i would be an apple."

"are you weird or someth- actually don't even answer that.. are you serious? an apple? i would be a pear," matt stated.

chris turns around to face you and nick on the couch, "y/n, nick. if you had to choose to be something else, what would it be? a pear or an apple?"

their fans knew that you were their friend, so being over there was no surprise. the only thing that they don't know is that you and chris are dating. because of their crazy fanbase, it can't get out.

you looked over at chris then back at nick to wait for his answer.

"i would be an apple," he replied.

"really? i'd be a pear," you said.

"thank you!" matt yelled. "at least there's another of us that's normal."

"y/n, you would choose a pear?! apples are so much better," chris argued.

"well yeah apples are good, but if i had to be one or the other, it has to be the pear. it has a good curve to it; kind of like an hourglass," you smirked.

chris shook his head looking back over at the screen, "anyways. next question."

"okay chris stop snacking. the food's ready," matt stated, getting plates and utensils out for everyone.

nick paused your guys' show and walked up to the kitchen.

"it smells really good!" you complimented.

"nah it actually smells like shit," chris joked.

"chris shut the fuck up and eat what i made you!" matt yelled.

you sat down next to chris while he was still on live. getting served the food matt just cooked, you started eating.

-

"my god i'm so full," you stated.

you guys thanked matt for cooking for you guys tonight, it was better than going out. you got up and put your plate in the sink and washing the others plates.

chris clapped his hands together, "alright guys. i'm going to wrap it up and spend some time with my brothers and y/n. thank you guys for coming along for my yapping, see you later."

when he was about to end it, you walked up to where he was sitting.

"can i go to your room and lay down? my head hurts."

he looked up at you, little worried, "yeah of course. i'll be right there."

you smiled about to walk away before chris grabbed you pulling you down for a kiss. you pulled back and you two grinned against each other's lips.

"alright i'm gonna go lay down now," you giggled.

you started to walk away and hear chris yell "oh fuck"

turning around you saw that chris fucked up. he never ended the live and now thousands of people just saw you two kiss, revealing that you're dating.

you walk back over into frame and see all the crazy comments.

"Y/N AND CHRIS???"

"DID YA'LL JUST SEE WHAT I JUST SEE"

"there's no way"

"YOU KEPT THIS FROM US????"

"aye we still got matt"

you slammed your hand to your forehead, "oh my god."

"i know," chris replied.

"so, do we just say it?" you asked.

"say what?" nick chimed in.

"i kissed y/n before i ended the live," chris confessed.

"CHRIS ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?" nick screamed.

"dude i know," chris rolled his eyes. "they were bound to find out at some point but not like this."

"let's just end it and deal with it tomorrow. my head already hurts and i really want to lay down," you said annoyed.

"it's okay love i'll be there in a minute," chris replied.

you walked away to chris' room and heard chris explain to the viewers.

"okay so yes, y/n and i are dating. we've been dating for almost a year now and we love each other. you guys know how sweet y/n is. some of you guys have probably met her on tour. look she is my first girlfriend i have ever had, and i don't want her to be bashed with hate. so please, keep it minimal to no hurtful words, because that can really mess someone up. i love you guys, goodnight."

you smiled at what he just said and kept walking to his room. you laid down and chris followed not too far behind you.

"well that was something," you laughed, flopping yourself down on his bed.

"yeah," he sighed. "it was."

he laid down next to you.

"do you think i'll get any hate?"

"no. and if you do, ignore it. they don't know you personally so they shouldn't have a problem with you," chris said, putting your hair behind your ear.

"we'll see in the morning," you chuckled.