tease

you're sleeping over at the triplets' house and you and chris can't sleep

status: you and chris aren't together

-

"you're still coming over to spend the night?" nick asked you on the phone.

"yes i'm packing my things right now and i'll be there in 10," you replied.

nick said okay and you guys both hung up the phone. tonight was your weekly sleepover with your friends nick, matt, and chris. you guys have been friends forever. and ever since you guys were in middle school you would always hang out and finally warm up to sleepovers.

now you're 19 and they just turned 20. these sleepovers have sort of just became hanging out really late at night and just not going back home.

-

you arrive at their house and nick greeted you to come in. you set your things in his room for now because that's where you always put them.

matt and chris come out of their rooms into the kitchen where you and nick were and give you a greeting by giving you a hug.

"i brought you guys some snacks," you stated. "i was thinking movie night."

"movie night sounds good! if this dork would stay awake," matt said, targetting nick.

"shut up matt! we all know that has only happened once because the movie you picked out, was so boring!" nick yelled.

you laughed, "well i was thinking of just watching all of our favorite movie tonight; just to keep it simple. but first, let's play some games."

the triplets agreed and got out the riskiest game they had. they called it the wheel of doom. dramatic right? basically there were dares written on each color and whatever space it landed on, the person who spun the wheel had to do the task.

-

you won the wheel of doom! the triplets had to do the most embarassing tasks and the worst you had to do was have them pick a picture to post on your instagram. you don't have a following like they do, so posting something goofy doesn't effect you.

it started to settle down so you guys headed to the living room with your snacks and put on your guys' favorite movie.

-

"okay well i'm heading to bed," nick said, turning off the tv and getting up from the couch.

"yeah i think we should all go to bed. that game took forever and the movie was like two hours long. it's late," matt added.

"you're right. let me go brush my teeth real quick," you said, going into nick's room to get your toothbrush.

you brushed your teeth in the bathroom and did your skincare. you already wished everyone a good night so you just walked back into the living room and slept on the little bed the triplets made for you. in other words, they put pillows and blankets on their couch.

you got into bed and went on your phone for a little before turning it off and laying down. it was hard for you to go to sleep tonight for some weird reason. you haven't had these nights in awhile, but it's normal to. it was common for you to have those nights where you just can't sleep.

-

tossing and turning and still no sleep. it's currently three in the morning and you're struggling to fall asleep. you decided to get up and walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. you thought you were quiet until you heard footsteps coming your way.

you turned around to see chris just in his sweatpants rubbing his eye looking at you confused.

"y/n? what are you doing up?" he asked. he doesn't sound tired either.

you took a sip of your water looking at him also confused as well, "oh i just couldn't sleep. why are you up and out of bed?"

"same as you. i can't sleep tonight either."

he grabbed the glass of water you had in your hand and just drank it all. your hands were still in the shape it was when you were holding the cup and you just look at chris with your mouth open.

"why did you just- why'd you drink my water?" you asked, laughing.

"i was thirsty and your's was the closest to my reach," he said. he's so lazy.

"well whatever," you said, pouring yourself another glass of water. "go back to bed and get some sleep."

"i will when you will," he said with a smirk. you were leaning against the counter and he was leaning against the counter right across from you.

is chris trying to flirt? you mean you've heard some stuff he's said to you as flirtatious, but it's probably just hitting more different.

"and what if i don't?" you blurted.

yeah. you're fucked.

"well," he slowly walked towards you and placed his arms on the counter, trapping you.

you glanced up at his face in shock, why did you have to say that?

he reached his left hand over to something sitting on the counter, "melotonin."

he held up the gummies that make you go night-night.

are you serious.

"oh-" you chuckled nervously. "see i thought you were talking about something els-"

he cut you off by getting close to your face, "like what?"

he gave you that smirk he gave to you earlier. there were no words coming out of your mouth. say anything! literally anything will make this silence go away.

"oh- i-" you stuttered.

he laughed at you pulling back, "i'm just teasing you."

bruh.

"but take this, i'm going to take one too and hopefully go to sleep," he said, getting out a gummy. one for you and one for him.

you guys both ate one and he said, "okay. i'm going back to my room. want to come with?"

you gave him a side eye look and he just went back to his room laughing.

why does he do this.