valentine's day

you and chris celebrate valentine's day 

status: you and chris are together!

-

today's valentine's day. your favorite holiday of the year. with or without a boyfriend, you love celebrating it. the pretty red and pink colors, cupid, flowers and hearts. you love it all. for awhile, you've been dating chris. you've been together for two years now. so this will be your second valentine's day together.

you head over to chris' house and greeted by nick at the door.

"y/n!" he yells with a big smile, giving you a big hug. "happy valentine's day!"

"happy valentines day to you too nick," i smiled. nick's energy has always made you smile and laugh. becoming closer to him and matt ever since you and chris started dating was one of the best things to ever happen.

"come in come in! what are your guys' plans for today?" nick asked, getting out of your way to come in.

now that you think about it, you don't even know the plan. you've been so busy at work and chris has been so busy with youtube and brand deals, there was no actual plan for how you guys were going to celebrate valentine's day.

you stop to realize, "i uh, i actually don't know."

"well there has to be something you guys can do! i'm sure chris has something planned for you two!" nick added.

you hope there was.

"where is he right now?" you asked, noticing him or matt weren't here.

"oh. him and matt had to go run a few errands. they should be back in an hour or two," nick replied. "in the mean time, wanna catch up on our show?"

how is chris just going to run errands like it's a regular day. it's literally valentine's day. you would have thought he'd be home at least giving you a hug or even saying "happy valentine's day."

"sure. that would be great," you replied.

you and nick walked over to the couch and he turned on the tv. you two caught up on a reality show you guys have been watching for awhile now.

-

you guys heard the door open and see matt walk inside, "we're back!"

"hey matt! where's chris?" you asked.

you still haven't seen him. chris hasn't even texted you happy valentine's day today. last year he took you guys out to the fair as a fun way to celebrate. why is he being odd?

"oh hey y/n! happy valentine's day.." matt tried to stall.

"happy valentine's day matt! now where's chris?" you stuck to your question.

"relax. he's just getting a few things from the van. he told me to do this," matt walked behind you and cupped his hands over your eyes.

"what's this for?" you asked so confused.

"you'll see," you heard matt chuckle.

-

"and.. open," matt said, taking his hands off over your eyes.

you open and see chris standing there with a colorful basket filled with chocolate and tiny gifts, then a bouquet of your favorite flowers. your jaw dropped and your cheeks started to warm up.

"did you really think i forget?" chris said. putting the basket down on the island in the kitchen and handing you the flowers. "happy valentine's day beautiful."

you were in shock. you accepted the flowers and smelled them. holy shit they smelt so good. you carefully set them down next to the basket and gave him a huge hug, wrapping your hands around his waist.

"thank you. thank you so much. was this your errands you were running?" you asked, looking up at him with a smile.

he looked down at you and laughed, "yes. nick, matt, and i have been so busy with filming, i didn't have time to go out and get you your gifts. i'm sorry."

he sets his chin on your head as you guys still hold onto each other for a minute. showing your apprectiation by your love language.

"well i am still grateful for you and all you have done," you said.

he gives you a grin and leans down to give you a peck on your lips, "i love you."

"i love you more," you said.