meet and greet

y/n goes to see the sturniolo triplets on the versus tour

status: you and chris aren't together

-

today was the day your favorite youtubers were coming to your city. your best friend got you and her tickets for your 20th birthday. you and her were getting ready in the bathroom, glamming yourself with light makeup and picking out a cute season-appropiate outfit. since it was around fall time, you stayed warm with a small jacket.

"are you excited to meet them?" your best friend asked, as she was blending in her concealer.

you started to geek, "yes oh my god it's been a dream of mine! their videos are so fun to watch."

"so remember when i told you that i bought the tickets?" she hinted.

you stopped what you were doing to look at her from the mirror, "yes? what about it?"

"well, what i didn't tell you were the type of tickets i got; i got you backstage ones!" she exclaimed.

"what?! no way. we're seeing them backstage?!" you were shocked.

she smiled, "yes we are!"

you covered your mouth with your hand, not believing you actually get to meet the triplets and get to talk with them.

-

you and her make it to the show and got the backstage passes.

"so when do we go?" you asked.

"we go before the show. the guy told me we get to spend time with them for ten minutes," she explained.

you nod your head and you guys walk to the backstage area. a kind guard guides you and your friend. there were like 4 or 5 other girls there with the passes, fangirling.

"i'm so nervous. what if i freak out?" you asked.

"you will be fine. i'll be right there with you," she replied.

you two walked innto the backstage and saw them by this high table with some of the other fans. they were talking for a little then got a small flier and signed it with their signature. you and your friend were just talking, waiting patiently for your guys' turns to say what's up to them.

couple minutes later it was your turn to go up and say hi. you gave a nice smile and did your best to stay cool, but you were freaking out on the inside.

"hey!" nick said with his arms out. "what's up? how are you?"

you gave nick a hug, "hi. i'm doing good. not gonna lie a little nervous, but it's nice to meet you guys!"

"you too. what's your name?" nick pulled away.

"my name is y/n. i've been watching your guys' vidoes for sometime now, i love them so much!"

"it's always good to hear feedback from fans," matt said, giving you a hug as well.

chris kept on looking at you, just quietly listening in to you talk to matt and nick.

you pulled away from matt and gave chris a hug, he smoothly held you for a little longer until you pulled away.

the triplets and you were just talking about you, where you work, and how your home city is like. time was running out so nick wrapped it up giving you the fliers and the triplets signing every single one.

it was a good conversation. they're so sweet. especially chris. you didn't know if he had something, or he was just being overly sweet.

"well it was really nice to meet you guys. and i'd like to thank my friend for surprising me with these tickets for my birthday," you concluded.

"what?! no way when's your birthday?" nick asked.

"oh i just turned 20 yesterday. i feel so old; no longer in the teens," you said, acting like you were sad.

"we feel that. we just turned 20 in august and i think my back's starting to hurt," nick held his hand on his back. "probably because i am the oldest."

you laughed, "well i'll let you guys go. i'll see you at the show tonight."

you gave all three of them an individual hug and saw you walk off. you walked out of backstage back to the main area with your friend and she started to hit your arm.

"dude! did you not see the way chris was looking at you?" she said.

"no," you were confused. "they were nice to talk to. and i think chris was just being sweet. it was our first time seeing them in person instead of on a screen."

"well this video will say otherwise. i filmed you guys while you were talking," she exclaimed.

she damn near shoved the phone in your face and you saw the video. the whole time, chris was staring at you admiring.

"he was so looking at you," she said. "i'm telling you he thought you were cute!"

"let's not be too delusional. they're nice people. now let's get something to drink before the show," you laughed.

she rolled her eyes, "whatever. i'm going to be right though."