CHAPTER - 05

Author Pov

Such a beautiful sunny day. There is a light breeze outside and the birds are chirping. Evrin opened her eyes and sat up. Then stretch her body. She is still in her night outfit and without changing it. She went down, because she was feeling thirsty. She took out a bottle of cold water from the fridge and drank a lot of water.

                       Evrin Pov

While drinking water I noticed no one here, I guess no one woke up yet. Then I thought I should do a home tour, because I didn't see everything yesterday. So I hold that water bottle and start walking straight, it's a long corridor. I wonder where this is leading me to. I opened the water bottle and started drinking again when I looked to the right, I guess it was a private movie theatre. Then I turned my head to the left while drinking water and I choked on & water spilled out of my mouth.

Huh? Shirtless Dr Jeon? Am I dreaming? Am I seeing things during the daytime ? Dr. Jeon is doing weightlifting in shorts while shirtless?

I don't know if it's real or a dream. I'm just staring like dumb. If it's a dream, it's the best dream of my life. He's very hoooootttttt

   Jungkook Pov

I was doing workout. This whole room has huge mirrors, because sometimes I practice my dancing here. During the workout my eyes fell on the mirror in front of me. In the mirror reflection, I saw Evrin came and stop here while looking at movie theatre room. She was wearing a cute t-shirt, shorts and holding a bottle. Now she is drinking water from that bottle. I can't stop staring at her, not gonna lie she looks adorable. Then she turned this side. And she choked, then spilled water from her mouth. I was trying to hold back my laugh.

But she was staring at me without blinking. Like she can't process. So I thought of breaking this silence

" Do you have sleepwalking problem? " I asked while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Hearing my voice, she came out of her zone out and said " Huh? Sorry? "

I put the dumbbells aside and grabbed my towel from the table, then turned to her. While cleaning my sweats, I again asked

" I asked, Do you have sleepwalking problem? "

This time she heard my words clearly. But the way she was looking at me, I think she was confused

" No. Why? " She asked with a frown

" No, I thought you were sleepwalking. And you can't see me, that's why you look at me like that " I said in a mocking voice

" Who sleepwalks with open eyes? " She replied. Her frown is still visible

" So you admit that you were deliberately staring  at me " I teased her

" I... I!!! I'm sorry " She ran away

Wait! What exactly just happened? What is happening to me? This girl is driving me crazy

.....
Author pov

" Evrin come for breakfast " Yana called loudly from downstairs.

Then Evrin came to the dining table and gave aunt a smile. Then her eyes fell on someone sitting at the dining table. She stopped smile and sat down.

After what happened this morning, she was embarrassed to look at him. She was just staring at her plate

" Evrin, do you have a plate design company? " Dr Jeon said

Evrin looked at him with a confused look " Huh? Plate design company? No I don’t have that. Why? "