It felt like Emily was in a daze, like she could float away on a cloud. Her body felt tingly all over, a feeling that was only amplified by Daisy taking the older woman bottom lip between her teeth and pulling gently before diving down to kiss and suck on her neck.

Emily arched into her, feeling like she was quickly losing control of both of her senses and the situation, and she was finding, with Daisy, she didn't mind the loss.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" - Emily stammered, breathless.

"Can't wait another second." - Daisy replied smiling

"Let's go" - Emily said, and a sudden jolt of irrational joy overtook her as she stopped again to kiss Daisy's lips eagerly

"Are you sure you are not too tired? I am not but I want to make sure that this is what you want too" - Daisy replied between kisses and she nipped at Emily's pulse point on her neck.

"Daisy, this is what I was looking for all the night long." - Emily said, lifting the other woman's face to look in her eyes

The words were like magic, and the women wasted no more time stumbling down the hall towards the bedroom, shedding clothes as they went, barely able to keep their hands and mouths off one another. By the time they shut the bedroom door behind them, they were both completely free of clothing and Emily drank in the sight of Daisy, bare and absolutely gorgeous in front of her. The strength of her want was so great it was almost painful. The younger agent  caught her looking and smiled, pulling Emily in for another kiss and ground their hips together.

Her body brushed Emily's thigh and the gray haired woman felt the moisture between her own legs increase after she was made aware of just how wet Daisy was. The shorter woman laid her back onto the bed gently and straddled Emily, then she began kissing her way down her body, making a detour at her breasts, kissing them and sucking the nipples gently until the older woman was writhing, feeling almost drunk from the sensation.

"You have such a beautiful body. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" - Daisy murmured into Emily's skin as she planted kisses down her torso, nipping at the soft skin on her stomach.

"Not like this, any more I just get questions about all the scars. Nothing says sexy like a body that looks like it's seen battle." - Emily said, opening that argument again with her breath hitching.

"I like them. They're part of your story, who you are. They make you even more beautiful to me." - Daisy said, kissing and running a thumb affectionately over the scar on Emily's lower abdomen that she was particularly ashamed of, something the brunette knew very well

"No one's ever said anything like that to me before you." - Emily stared at Daisy, smiling gratefully as the other woman smiled and moved to kiss her inner thighs.

"I like to be a first but they should have. Because it's true." - she replied

Daisy settled between Emily's legs, took in the sight of the other woman's drenched sex, and lowered her head to take a taste. The gray haired woman didn't even try to bite back the moan that escaped her mouth in response to the contact.

Daisy seemed to relish the noises that her tongue against Emily's clit were eliciting from the woman's throat, she looked up at her and smiled before continuing, coating her tongue with the sticky sweetness of the other woman's arousal.