UPDATE

Hey everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize for keeping you all waiting. Life has been pretty hectic lately, but I promise you an update is coming very soon.

So, here's the deal. I was thinking of spicing things up a bit in the book. You know, adding some extra creativity and tons of juicy details to really expand your imaginations. I've been working tirelessly on editing the chapters and trust me, they are going to be better than ever.

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "Do we have to start all over? Is the storyline going to change?" Fear not! The storyline and plot are going to stay the same. This is simply an upgrade in the writing style. I want to really elevate my writing and give it a more advanced and professional touch.

I am super excited about this new direction and I genuinely hope you will be too. The upcoming chapters are going to be written in the same fresh and captivating style. I really want you all to love it and enjoy this journey with me.

I can't thank you enough for your patience and support. It means the world to me. So get ready to dive back into the story, my friends, because the wait is almost over.

Okay, I'm going to wrap this up now. I just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that things are moving along. I hope you're as pumped as I am for this upcoming update.

Sending each and every one of you lots of love and gratitude. Stay awesome, and until next time!

Hugs and kisses,

Your favorite author 🥰