Feeling Of Content

Heaven's POV

As I walked hand in hand with Taehyung towards Jungkook's room, my heart swelled with happiness. I missed my boys so much while I was away. It felt like a lifetime had passed since I had seen their faces.

My boys? Hmm, it has a nice ring to it. The bond we shared was still in the making but I felt a deep pull towards them, it felt so right.

Despite the affection I felt for them, there were certain aspects of my life that I couldn't share with them. The dangerous and dark world I navigated through was something I wanted to shield them from at all costs. That's why I had taken it upon myself to train them so that they could defend themselves if the need ever arose. I couldn't bear the thought of them getting hurt or dragged into the shadows that haunted my existence.

They had already been through so much, faced numerous obstacles that tested their courage and resilience. I vowed to protect them from any further harm, to be their pillar of strength and support no matter what challenges lay ahead.

As Taehyung animatedly filled me in on all the things the guys had been up to in my absence, a warm feeling of contentment settled in my chest. Knowing that they were safe and happy brought me immense relief. To see them thriving and enjoying life without any restrictions or limitations filled me with pride and joy.

“— And Jungkook has been hooked ever since,” Taehyung concluded, talking about Jungkook's newfound obsession with gaming.

The thought of Jungkook engrossed in something he loved brought a smile to my face. It was moments like these that made all the hardships worth it.

When we finally reached Jungkook's room and I made a move to open the door, I was caught off guard as it swung open before I could even touch the handle. A blur of motion and a strong pair of arms enveloped me, pulling me into a tight hug.

“Noona, I missed you so much, don't ever leave me again,” Jungkook's voice was a mix of longing and playfulness as he squeezed me against his chest. His affectionate gesture warmed my heart.

“Aw, I'll never leave you, baby,” I reassured him, returning his hug with equal fervor. Just being in his presence made me feel whole and at peace.

Jungkook tugged me into his room, shutting the door behind us to block out Taehyung's protests. As he pulled me further into his personal space, I raised an eyebrow in silent question, only to be met with his guilty pout.

“I want to spend time with noona, you can have her later,” Jungkook said to Taehyung, his voice tinged with a hint of mischief and affection. I chuckled at his antics, knowing that underneath his tough exterior, he was still a lovable and caring individual.

I heard Taehyung grunt from the other side of the door, but he didn't push the issue further. Jungkook had a way of getting what he wanted with his adorable pouts and persuasive tactics. It was a talent that never failed to amuse me.

Jungkook's  POV

As Taehyung left the two of us alone in the room, I guided her to sit on my bed and settled myself comfortably on the floor, resting my head in her lap. A wave of relaxation washed over me as she placed her hands on my head, gently running her fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment of pure bliss. She started humming a soft, soothing tune while continuing to play with my hair, almost hypnotizing me into a state of tranquility. Her touch was gentle yet comforting, and I felt a sense of peace wash over me.

“Jungkook, why do you and Jimin call me Noona? From what I read in the files, you guys are older than me,” she asked, a hint of confusion in her voice. I could sense that she was genuinely curious about our choice of address.