Ride a cowboy tf?

Smut smut smut smut smut smut smut—————- if you are under 18 please skip it

Y/n pov

There are so many things I want to ask Billy. Maybe after this ride, I nod and catch his hand and I sit at his horse. He sits behind me.
"Now princess take this rope" he hands me. I catched it. "Tch tch " he clicks his tongue and then pats the horse it starts to move.
"Where are we going, Billy?" I ask him. As he wraps his hands around my waist.
"Some place where there will be only you and me," he says he then licks my neck.

He rubs his hand on my breast and starts to massage it playing with my nipple. I am still quite sensitive

.i would be lying to myself if I said I didn't dream of him doing this stuff even when I heard about him possibly being a murder.

"I was missing you so much, sorry for not waking you up while I left I didn't want to disturb you," he says in a hot whispering voice. His hands trail down my waist to between my thighs.

"Billy we are in public"
"Nobody is here, that's why I took the back door so that I can touch you" he rubs me on my thighs honestly I want him to touch me down there.

"You said you would teach me how to ride a horse," I say gasping as his hands romas under my skirt. "No princess I said I will teach you how to ride but I didn't say if it's the horse riding or my cock.," he says in a husky voice.

"What do you mean?"
His finger starts poking my underwear. He rubs his figure around my vagina. "Turn here," he says sounding very much desperate.
"I can't I will fall, " I say as he now became rough with his hand. It starts to feel so good. "Trust me" he then turned around the horse was still moving and it felt weird but hot.

He pulls me close to me and grinds his hard-on on me. I moan.

"Can you fuck me princess?" he says smirking he unzips his pants revealing his hard-on.
He is not thinking about it right?

He then lifts me up. Oh hell he is thinking about it. He slids my underwear to the side as he fixes me on his cock. "Aw" I moan as it slids in me. "fuck fuck " he moans.

he takes the top and directs the horse to the jungle. "Ride me " he says with a dark eye. I nodded but I didn't have to do much pretty the horse was doing it for us. I was fucking Billy on a horse. He slaps my ass "fuck yeah you like it, huh fucking on a horse done you? " I stick my tongue out from the pleasure. My mind was not in the right mindset. I wanted it more hard. I started to ride him fast but balancing on a horse was hard.

"You want to be fucked. But you can't fuck huh" Billy says as he sucks my tongue.

He stops the horse. We are in the middle of the jungle then for a slight second his cock disconnects me. I started going impatient. I want it if he lands down and lifts me off the horse.

He pushes me against a tree and starts to lick it. "Billy" "Ah please I don't want this I want" Ah! I moan louder. He smirks "What do you want?" he says to me. Now I don't care about anything.

"This" I grab his dick. "Please fuck me, " I say whining. He then grabbed my hair positioned me from behind and fucks me.