Mine only

Billy pov

There were some minor changes in the plan. Jesse went to Frances's shop where I to his house. I disguised myself as his gardener. I need to get the key to the safe from his house. But right now I don't even care about it.

I am trying to control myself from not starting a gunfire. Seeing y/n was not on my bingo card but seeing her this close with that bastard was not on my fucking thought at all.

He kisses her hand which makes me rage inside. Only I'm allowed to touch her. Why did y/n even let her hands on his? Does she like being held?
I will kidnap her and then maybe I should tie her on the bed. Where only I will kiss her only I will see her.
I would tear every piece of her clothing then she wouldn't be able to go out. Then I'll make love to her for 24 hours.

My hatred doesn't seem to be stopping. Then she makes eye contact with me. She looks shocked she pulls her hand from that bastard. And excuses herself from there. And signals me to meet her.

I smirk as soon she signals me from the stable. I follow my path towards her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Billy is the name of my princess," I said kissing her hands roughly at the same place.

"I didn't ask for the name? So you work here?" she says cautious of the surroundings.

"No, I don't "

"Then why are you here? Billy" The way she says my name Billy I would love to make her scream it.

"Should I lie to you or say the truth, I don't want you to hate me " I say still holding her hands and rubbing it. She flinched and blushed a little.

"I wouldn't hate you but I don't want you to lie to me," she says blushing, my inner demon is making me hard to not kiss her here and tear her clothes and fuck her here. I want to try will she resist? Or will she like it?

I shook my head. " I' will never hurt you my y/n, I'm here to steal the key because we will be stealing from his safe in his shop" My words made her shocked "So now will you go and rat me out to people"

"If I helped you would you show me your face Billy" she says surprising me.
"You don't care if I steal if I am a thief?" I ask her

"Well, I do but since it's Frances I don't, I will bring you the key wait for me in the Rose Garden" Then after that, she vanishes.

I didn't expect that. I was expecting her to be mad she could betray me now but I hope she does after she betrays me I will not feel sad to take her forcefully. Maybe I should take her to Mexico. She wouldn't be able to run from there. I will make sure to tie her then I will love her I wouldn't even let anyone see her. Mine all mine.