I have changed

18++++++++++++++ smut(if it's cringy I'm so sorry guys the smut is the inspiration from some of the mangas lmao but do leave the comments and thank you so much for the 700 reads damn 💕❤️)

Y/n pov
When he says that. I feel aroused more. I have changed after meeting Billy. He slaps my ass and puts a finger inside of my whole. I started moaning "yes " at first ut hurt after that, it started feeling good. "You like that, don't you? You still want my cock y/n?" he puts two figures. I want his cock inside of me. I feel like a dog in heat, I am acting like a prostitute but I want his length inside of me." I can't hold it anymore y/n" he lifts me and he himself gets on the top. He spits on his hand and puts his spit on his cock which is massive I start to worry he senses my worry "Too late y/n" then he rubs his cock on my pussy he was teasing me on purpose. "Just put it in Billy" he thrusts inside of me without giving it a second thought I moan loudly thank god my room is soundproof or else there would have been big trouble.

I look at Billy as he thrusts inside of me it hurts the first time but slowly it starts to feel good so good that I am asking for it shamelessly.

"I took your virginity y/n your mine now ah "
He squeezes my cheek and licks my lip "The first cock in your pussy this will be your last you get it"
"Answer me, " he grunts.
"Yes " I answered

"He then picks me up pushes me to the wall and starts thrusting.

After 3 hours of constant sex, we lie on the bed panting and huffing.

(it is short y'all I will be uploading daily from tomorrow thank you so much for the 900 reads love you)