Learn to ride.

Billy pov

I smile to myself thinking about yesterday thinking about y/n how she was so vulnerable to me. She was so submissive to me. She is perfect for me. She is mine completely and fully now. I have marked her. I didn't even pull out she was going to be pregnant then she would have no choice but to be mine. We will have kids. First, a son will be nice.

"Billy"
"What is it, Jack?"
"Why are you so dolent in your thoughts? You know this will be the most dangerous work ever?" Jack says.

Honestly, I know and the only reason this is possible is because of y/n she gave me the key quite easily. When I think about her and That brat Frances my blood boils.

How dare he? How dare he even think about y/n my y/n? He doesn't know that huh? Someday maybe I'll fuck her in front of him. Well, I will hide her breasts as I don't want others to see her skin. I can feel myself getting hard as I think about her breasts how plumpy it was and how delicious she tasted. Oh shit, I want to fuck her. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I can't control it now. I take out my dick and started to stroke it thinking about y/n. Her body, her lips, I want her lips around my dick. I want to eat her. I want to stretch her tight little cunt and lick it. She tasted so good. Oh fuck fuck I want to have sex with her I need her. Fuck, it's getting hard now. I am horny as hell now. I want to take her in all positions. Maybe next time we can have sex while riding while I ride the horse and she rides my dick. I will fuck her so hard till she cums her life. Then I will cum inside her I will make her pregnant. Once she is fully mine. I will fuvk her till the sunrises and sets. I keep stroking my dick it's getting hard. I can't cum. I need y/n I need her, I need her pussy.

I sit on my horse I hear my partners questioning me." I'll be back early " I say while I ride with my hard-on. To y/n house. But surprisingly I see y/n with the two body guards. Aw my princess she looks so beautiful. I want to take her in front of everyone. I see a girl with her she must be her friend. She is looking at the store. She sees me and recognizes me even tho I have worn a mask. She makes up an excuse and points me to the bookstore. I put my horse near the shop.

I followed her once I met her. I take off my mask and I kiss her as she squirms. My thoughts became dark. As I see her, "Billy I need to ask you something she says gasping"

"Not now princess, " I say as again take her lips. "Came with me, " I say as I grab her hand and lead her to my horse. "Today I'll teach you how to ride," I say.

(lmao guys I was literally laughing. Anyway, English is not my first language so im sorry if my grammar bothers you, thank you so much for the 1k read I really appreciate it 💋🥹)