She

Y/n pov

I came back home just in time. The house was filled with small guests and food smells. Mother helped me to get ready it was a small party or medium party for the successful deal of my father's business. But something about that blue mask man is stuck in my mind and I couldn't help but wonder how he looks without a mask.

Billy pov

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl what was her name again? Oh yes y/n she was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Yeah, she did interrupt our robbery but she smelled so good when she laid her head on my chest.

"Yo young Billy is in love" Jesse interrupts my thought.

"Do you even know who she is Billy? She is the daughter of the famous merchant Willom who does gun manufacturing they have a villa above the hill you think she will ever look at you or even us" he says. I certainly knew she was rich by her smell and her dress.

But she was curious about me I could see that.
"Well Jesse maybe she will look at me, " I said smirking.

"Where was her house? Sorry villa location again?" he gives me a sly grin.

Y/n you said you would pay me back I will be just taking my payment back. To save you must pay compensation for our robbery fail.