Stupid this is so stupid

Y/n pov
This is so stupid Omgg why did I do that no why did I let him do that? His face was so ugh so charming and his lips were so soft. I don't think j did anything wrong but yeah giving him Frances's key was wrong it's not like Frances is pure or innocent.

I stir my soup thinking about Billy and not caring about my surroundings. Then I remember him visiting me. " I want to have dinner in my room, and Mr. Anre could you please bring me some cakes and cookies you know bring ne some cake cookies, and some bread soup " I stand up not looking at my mother and father's questioning gaze.

"I'm studying a book so I want to have dinner in my room, and yes please do not disturb me "After that I ran back to my room after some time Mr. Anre put the food. "Oh shit I m so stupid this is so stupid I m acting so stupid" What if he was just joking or he was using me he didn't even say if he love me or something.

But I want to kiss him. "Hey pss y/n " I ran towards the balcony after I heard Bill's voice I helped him get inside. "Hey come in here fast " I pull him to my room.

"Were you waiting for me?" he asked me smiling while he cupped my cheek. I shrug." why would I be waiting for you?" I reply bluntly hiding my red face. "Ohh" he leans in for a kiss. I close my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.

*knock. knock* we look at each other shockingly "Hide "I whisper to him "Hide in the closet" I tell him he is smiling I can't believe him.

I opened the door and it was my mother "Mother why are you here? "
She raises an eyebrow "Why do you have someone's company?"
"What no hahaha I was just about to sleep you know" I laughingly dissed the question.
"Y/n what are you hiding from me?" she stares at my soul. Shoot did she see Billy coming to my room?
"You have been acting strange ever since you went to meet Cynthia " crap she is so right is she a fortune teller.
Before I could reply she cut me off  "Your father is having suspicions about you as Frances told him" Frances? Oh crap "Frances what did he say?"

"He was asking for your and his engagement. He was telling your father that you may be sawn away by someone you are not supposed to be. honestly, I don't like him either" She doesn't?
"Really? " I say, "I thought you liked him"
She shrugs "No I don't like him or his father they are so impudent I do like tim tho "She winks at me.
"Oh my godmother please I don't want to be married and I'll marry the one that I live with now please leave, please" she laughs and kisses my cheek

I ran to my closet to check on Billy, he looked angry he got away from the closet "Who the hell is tim?"
"Oh no he is a friend "
"Friend?" "Only friend" he adds
I nod " I m so pissed up, " he says "You're mine you get that " he pulls me and kisses me "You don't have a choice you are mine, " he says after that he picks up me in the bridal style and puts me on the bed