Will I regret this?

Y/n pov

Warning -sexual content - 🔞 if you don't want to read it skip the last two paragraphs

As I was about to grab the key. I had a sudden realization of my consciousness. What the hell am I doing? Helping a robber whose face I haven't even seen yet. But I hate France and I know for a fact he is corrupted like my father. With that, I grabbed the keys from Frances's desk as it wasn't that hard.

"Y/n where were you? You said you wanted to go to the kitchen what are you doing here?" I was stunned by the question of France who was standing behind me.

"I thought of finding something on you. That will help me to blackmail you into not marrying me" I said while I hid the keys on my breast. 

"You know that will not happen because I don't care if you blackmail me or even steal from me. I will be marrying you" he says as he rubs my shoulder then he slips his hand to my waist and pulls me close to him.
He is a fine man. But his personality is the worst. The distance between us gradually seems to be decreasing. I push him away. "Well, we will see about that" I ran away. He was so close to me and he was handsome but I didn't have the urge to kiss him like I had with Billy.

Suddenly someone pulled me into the cabinet.
"Shhh" it was Billy. The space was not very wide. Our bodies were touching. "You took a bit more time, " he says with a hot voice.

"Yeah, France came back. So I had to make some excuses for being in his room. "

"You were in his room, the two of you" he kneels a bit and grabs my chin.

"Well I was stealing the keys for you "

" ohh I forgot. So you stole it or " I nod.

"Wow, I feel kinda bad for making you a thief. Princess, even tho you are." I look at his eyes.
I try to reach out for his mask. "Remember keys "

"Close your eyes, " I said
"Why?" he replies smirking. "Oh your keys somewhere it's not supposed to be seen by me, " he says while he faces me I can feel the air becoming mildly hot and his voice rough from his mask. I just look down feeling embarrassed.
"Want me to help you?" I look at him embarrassed." no"

"Ok I was just joking I won't look," he says laughing. I tried to reach but the keys fell from my bra and they went to my belly I could feel the coldness of the keys.

"Shit" I curse he seems to be taken aback by my sudden cursing. "What happened I can't reach it fell on my stomach.
"Umm your hands are short it won't reach there." he says" May I" he extends his hand. I nod blushing. I looked at his face I could see that his face was red. He puts his hand on my chest and slips it on my stomach his hands are really cold he tries to reach for it extending his hand while his face is right in front of me. He grabs the keys the key starches my chest while he is about to get it out. "Ouch," I cried a little. "I'm sorry did it hurt " he stopped his hands "Your corset is tight, " he says "Yeah" I breathe. "Where did it starch ?" he says while he shifts his hands inside of my chest clothing. "Here" his hands were close to my actual breast. "Oh I can feel the blood " he then threw his mask away I could see his face he was handsome he was slim he had some beard and he was good-looking.

He lowers his face to my cheat and licks the blood. I moan but I quickly try to cover my mouth. "Fuck I can't control it, " he says after that he kisses my mouth. He sucks the hell out of my younger while his hands were still grabbing my chest. He licks my neck and lifts me. Then he again kisses me. His hands were trailing above my waist cloths and going towards my womanhood.

"Y/n" I hear my friend call for me. "Shit, Princess I'll see you tonight prepare a meal for me " I nod smilingly then I got out of the cabinet.