23 - Who counts

Felix and Hyunjin get up from a sofa and leave the group quietly

Felix and Hyunjin get up from a sofa and leave the group quietly. Only Minho follows them with a smirk.
Chan has his eyes closed, he probably fell asleep as soon as the movie started, and Jisung is busy studying Minho's profile in anything but a discrete way. Minho lovingly scolds Jisung:

- We have to leave, Ji. What made you guys impose like this? Don't you see this is a date?

- I wanted to make sure this Felix guy is not some psycho, and I brought Chan as a support. But he seems like a nice guy so we can go, Minho. You know the best.

Minho smiles at his response, so Jisung sighs and continues staring at a man of his dreams.

- Let's go! Wake up the hyung.

They turn off the tv and all the lights, and quietly leave. Chan walks to his car alone, while the other two walk attached to hip, all giddily.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Hyunjin finally has Felix where he wanted, pinned to the wall, held by his big hands that hold each side of his tiny waist. Felix's hands travel through Hyunjin's hair. His eyes can't get enough of the view.
- I'm so glad you called again.

- Mhm. - Hyunjin responds and gives a kiss. - One night is nothing. - another kiss.

- Two nights is definitely better. - Felix responds and returns a kiss.

- Who counts anyway?

A full and deep kiss follows next, with eyes closed, tongues collided, and their bodies pressed together. Neither one of them remembers any guests next door. This time, they're in no rush or limited with time, so they enjoy each kiss, and really take time to treasure the feeling.

Slow, soft, but very much desired kisses are exchanged. It feels intimate, Felix sighs at this aching feeling, and the craving to get even closer. His fingers play with Hyunjin's hair and neck, his body is completely covered with Hyunjin's, and he gets to kiss him, taste him, feel his tongue, but it's not enough, it's just not...

Finally, he feels Hyunjin's fingers unbuttoning his shirt. Another sigh escapes knowing they're getting closer, he gets to feel the warmth of his skin. He pulls Hynjin's shirt all the way up and the gentle game is over.

They collide into a hungry, greedy kiss, this time with hands madly removing any traces of stupid clothes between them. When they take off everything, they roll on the bed attached to each other. Felix on top starts gliding and testing how much better it can feel just from this little rubbing move... it's confirmed, it feels awesome.

Hyunjin closes eyes, and feels each and every move on his lap, it's like a hottest, dirtiest tease. He grabs his waist to make him stay still for a moment, and a ripple of pleasure waves goes through his whole body like a mini orgasm just from this teasing game.

Felix comes down to his lips and whispers in that demonic voice, while giving flutter kisses to his lips:
- You want to try something different tonight?

As he asks this provocative question, Felix's hand slides down Hyunjin's body and goes down, down between legs.
Hyunjin didn't expect such a bold move, but it totally turns him on, even his cock reacts to this question.
Who knew Felix had it in him?
He totally has Hyunjin spellbind and under his control.

- Yeah... I do...

A sly smile shows up on Felix's face, and he reaches for the drawer where the lube was found the last time.
- I'll keep you up all night, Jin...

Whoa... Hyunjin is beyond aroused right now, he's already up and ready for the night to begin. His chest is covered with kisses and tender bites, while Felix's blond hair caresses him... all he can do is relax and enjoy the game.

It's not like he and Eun didn't switch before, so why does it feel so different this time? Everything with Felix feels so intense, like he has no control at all.
He squirms underneath and arches his back, feeling like his body is letting go of all the tension he was carrying for too long...

- God, you're so beautiful... - Felix murmurs to his body, and rewards the body for being beautiful with eager kisses. That one finger slips inside, slowly, gently, to feel the soft, velvety skin.

- I... you make me feel so good... - Hyunjin confesses, and realizes he wouldn't be able to keep any secret from this guy. Apparently, Felix makes him say things just by preparing his body for the ride. His fingers know the game, know exactly how to touch.

- I promise to keep you feel good till the morning...

The first time that night, the sex was a gentle. They did it facing each other, looking at each other's eyes. They took time to get to the climax, but once they were there - Hyunjin thought he'd float away. His muscles contracted and he could feel what it does to Felix too.

The second time, they did it so loudly and wild, that the bed was shaking.
Each thrust, each moan, felt so good and their bodies were overwhelmed with so many sensations. When Felix was about to get to the climax, he grabbed his body firmly, surprising Hyunjin once again how strong he is underneath that soft exterior.

They didn't stop touching and kissing even after they landed back to Earth.

- You're so good for me... - Hyunjin said and laughed.

- I think I'm in love. - answered Felix, and it didn't feel awkward to either one of them.
At all.

*****

Disclaimer:
The chapter was written by
my naughty twin.
The twin will appear again.

******