37 - Care

It's been three weeks since Hyunjin and Felix got to spend any time together

It's been three weeks since Hyunjin and Felix got to spend any time together. Hyunjin has been traveling and working all the time, with no break in sight, and Felix was catching up on the work he neglected because of his love life.

At last, it's Sunday morning, and Felix wakes up in Hyunjin's bed. He's delighted to see Hyunjin's sleepy face.
His breathing is like music to Felix's ears. The morning sun makes his hair all shiny, and his skin looks even more kissable. The only hardship for him is waiting for Hyunjin to wake up before they can start kissing again.

Felix is so in love, it's like the life before Hyunjin doesn't matter, like everything began the day they met.
He knew from the start that something amazing was happening to him. And he still can't believe his luck.
Happy and peaceful, he closes eyes again, and drifts off.

When Hyunjin wakes up, he smiles realizing he's not alone in bed. How wonderful it feels to have someone you love next to you in the morning. Now he doesn't have to face the day alone. Ahh... what? He slowly moves his fingers and realizes he's been holding Felix's hand in sleep. Just like Felix imagined in his notebook. It feels nice.

- Morning... - Hyunjin says carefully.

- Morning. - Felix's rough voice never fails to surprise him.

- Do you have to work today, or can you stay?

- I have a lot of work to do.
It's unavoidable.

- Oh, ok.

Felix moves closer and gives a soft kiss to Hyunjin's shoulder. He takes time to taste the skin, and takes this task very, very seriously.
After the shoulder, another kiss is then placed on the chest, then another right next to it, and another slightly below, finally one lickety kiss on a nipple.
He stays there for a while, uses his tongue to tease, his lips to suck on the skin, and, sure enough, Hyunjin feels the heat rising up in his body.

Felix lifts up his head and says:
- This is my work for today. I have to work on you. All day long.

- I see. - Hyunjin moves to roll over to Felix's side of the bed, but he gets stopped.

- No, you don't get to work. I work and take care of you.

- You don't have t—

A finger on Hyunjin's lips stops further discussion.

- No. I want to take care of you, and pamper you. Anything you want. Even things you always wanted, but didn't tell anyone.

Hyunjin looks a bit confused, nobody ever did that for him. But he wants to make Felix happy, so he says:
- Ok.

- What would you like first?
A breakfast, a bath, a massage, or maybe... some love?

- Love! Definitely some love.

Felix goes back to stamping kisses on Hyunjin's perfect skin, and lets his hands roam around his body, holding him in a grip but also giving mini thumb-massages.

Little by little, Felix scoots down, the kissing trail comes closer to the belly button, and then even lower.
Hyunjin squirms underneath, feeling unusually hot. He can't see Felix any more cause he disappeared under sheets but he wants to see everything, so he lifts up the sheets and the sight is just too pretty. Naked Felix between his legs and his lips are just getting closer and closer to the hot zone.

Sheets are tossed away, their body heat is over the charts anyway. Feverish and very excited Hyunjin, watching from his pillow, finally sees Felix opening up his lips to welcome the cock with a lick. Some of the heat is cooled down with that lick, but he wants more.

Felix must be a mind reader because he gives exactly what Hyunjin wants, and the way that tongue moves around is just insanely good.
The best part is the sight plump lips wrapped around like it's the most delicious sucker in a world. The blonde looks like he was starving and can't have enough of the feeling.

Then, he finds a perfect position and slowly starts moving his head up and down. A ripple of pleasure waves washes over them. Felix hears a moan, but he wants to hear more of that, so he uses his hand to hold this wonderful enjoystick and even hums.

Hyunjin underneath him is calling his name, and loudly showing what this does to him. All that just makes Felix more eager to please him.
Until the waves start hitting Hyunjin so hard that he can't keep calm any more. The known feeling comes over him.

It makes Felix so proud and turned on to see his lover going through a climax and coming all over. He loves the mess, he loves everything about him, so he rubs his own body into it and slides up to give a kiss on Hyunjin's hot lips.
He takes a pause between two kisses and says:

- I can't have enough of you. I could do this every morning, just to hear you moan like that.

- You're good for me Felix, so good.
I love you.

- I love you too.

As Felix sits up on Hyunjin's lap,  Hyunjin's fingertips start exploring.
He traces the shape of those pretty lips like he's creating a core memory of each line, each curve. He proceeds down to his neck, and takes in each contour, the texture of the skin, the collarbone, the chest... He then comes to one of his favorite hidden treasures - steel abs, now covered in evidence of their morning love. These abs tell you how strong and resilient his Felix is, under that soft exterior.

Felix enjoys this moment, and lets his babe touch wherever he wants. It's all his property anyway. He's satisfied knowing that this gorgeous man helplessly lays underneath him, between his knees, and admires his body.
But the moment their eyes meet again, Felix remembers he's unable to resist him, and he's forever Hyunjin's prisoner.

*****

⬆️⬆️ The naughty twin got hold of the account again. 🧯🔥

*****