8| AGAIN

Shoutout to chapter 7, the first five votes. Thank you sweet people 😘 🫶🫶

sarah228715

authorihur

kumuhtha

Princessaarya18

Arohi1976

SIYA'S P.O.V

"Ok, fine, do as you wish

"Ok, fine, do as you wish."  I said tiredly.

After a few minutes......

"WHAT IS THIS SIYA." Both shouted again.

I don't know why, but they always shout like that. I don't know what their problem with my sleep.

" Kya hai yaar chilao mat, please. Mujhe nind aa rhi hai. "

("What's it, man, don't shout, please. I'm feeling sleepy.")

"Hamari nind uda k khud sone chali hai."

("We have lost our sleep, and now you are going to sleep.")

"What's the problem, guys?" I removed the blanket from my head.

They showed me the delivered box, and it contained the same dress Vihaan bought. I opened the dress and yes, it was the same one.

Did Vihaan send it? No, why would he do that.

"See, there is a card too." Khushi spoke and took it.

I am here standing here waiting for her to read. But no, she had to mind reading it, and then she saw me like I am a human from another planet.

"What is written in it?" I asked.

"Siyuu, he is such cute guy, yaar. See, he sent you a beautiful dress and handwritten note." Khushi said with a smirked and passed the letter to Riya di.

Riya di smiled, saw the card, and said, " Hmm, he really wants you to come to the party, and he is kinda cute too." and passed the card to me. I opened the card.

Hello Siya,

I know you are not a party girl, but I really want you to come. You know, as I told you that if you don't come, my girlfriend will kick me out of the party, so, please do come. She is so interested in meeting you and the dress she wants you to wear it.

If you come in the party wearing the dress. I will be considering that you accept the proposal of me and you being friends and I will be waiting for you to come.