1| HER

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

In a beautiful room, the sunrays were peeking through the windows

In a beautiful room, the sunrays were peeking through the windows. Curtains of windows are flying freely in the air. The voice of birds chirping was so melodious like they were singing. The golden, soft, warm rays of sun were touching her, making her hide her face in a blanket again. She didn't want to come out of her deep slumber.

But someone was there to disturb her beautiful sleep, a girl barged through her door to her room. The girl being clingy jumped on her, making her open her eyes in frustration and kicked, making the girl fall from the bed.

"Ahh Hah ahh you idiot," said Khushi in pain.

"Stop your drama aur mujhe pata hai tumhe kuch bhi nhi hua hai," Siya said irritably.

("Stop your drama, and I know you didn't even get hurt.")

"Are yar sharam nhi aati tumhe ek to mujhe kick mara aur upar se sorry bhi nhi bola. How rude?"

("First of all, you kicked me, and now you don't have any shame to say a sorry. How rude?")

"Sorry. Did you really get hurt? " Siya asked in worry.

"NO," Khushi laughed.

"You know na today is Sunday then why did you wake me up this early. You know that I only get Sundays to fulfill my sleep. "

"Yeah, I know, but you promised them to take them out for a whole day as their picnic."

Siya gets up hurriedly and hits Khushi. "You idiot. Itna late kyu uthaya mujhe?"

("You idiot. Why did you wake me up so late?")

"I was waking you up for at least half an hour."

"OK, now you can leave my room."

After waking up, Siya went to freshen up and did her morning chores.

In a white Anarkali suit with floral
print on it, she wore a white plazzo type pant. She was looking so elegant. Carrying her white dupatta on her shoulder, she went out of her room.

As soon as she reached downstairs, she found herself encircled with the kids.

"Wow!! di you are looking so beautiful." said Sahil.

"Yes, Siyu di, you are gorgeous!" said Shreya.

"Beautifullll," everyone said in union. She knew that they all were buttering her with their skill. But they didn't know that their plan was already executed by their Siyu di. She has planned everything for them.

SIYA'S P.O.V.

I know they are buttering me for taking them to amusement park

I know they are buttering me for taking them to amusement park. they are so cute. I want to tell them that I will take them amusement park, but that will not be fun, right??

So, I will tell them we are not going out. It will be fun to give them a surprise.

"So, baccho aaj hum bahar nhi jaa paenge bcoz aaj aap logo ko school k form bharne jaana and that work is more important. So, we can go next time."

("So, children's we cannot go out today because we have to apply for school form, and that work is more important. So, we can go next time.")

They all turn to Riya di in the hope of getting not as an answer.

"Riyu di didn't you said that we will be going to amusement park next Monday." saying that Priya made a sad face.

"I am sorry, kiddo, but today we really can't go." Riya di said eying me.

I was suppressing my laugh they were trying so much to convince us. But this will be worth it. Later I informed them the bus we booked has come. So, me, Khushi, Riya di, and kids reached the and get to our respective seats. All of them had only one thing on their face that was sadness.

*****

After reaching the amusement park, they were so happy. Their face was worth watching. They all were so excited and jumping all the way around.

Shreya came to me and gestured for me to come at her level.

"Wow, you are very sweet. You make our wish come true," she said very sweetly and kissed both of my cheeks.

She is so cute, right? Well, I know. So, I also kissed her hands and replied, "I can willingly do anything for you, kiddos."

As soon as we entered the amusement park, they all ran to Ferris wheel. We sat on the seats of Ferris wheel. As soon as we reached the top, it was so beautiful to look from sky to the land.

After the ride, they ran to flying chair. Today, all the kiddos were so happy, and their happiness makes me feel good. Give me peace and happiness. They were telling me how much fun they had.

Thereafter, there were so many rides that they all were so tired. They all slept in the bus on the way to orphanage.

Making them sleep at their respective place. In the end I am so tired, so I make my way towards my bedroom. I changed into a simple t-shirt and pjs.

Finally, this day ends. as soon as I lay on my bed, I was embraced by deep slumber. In the hope of good morning.

******

Hello guys! This is my first time writing book, and this is the first chapter of this book. I hope u guys like it.

If there is any mistake, kindly ignore it. You guys can find the first chapter boring.

Follow me on Instagram: @ruhhwrites_

Please give a response bcoz it maters a lot.

FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT

♡THANK YOU♡

Words: 918.