5| WEEKEND

Good morning, guys. Please do votes and comments. 💖

ANURAAG'S P.O.V

On every Saturday's, both our Raichand family and Sharma family have a get-together, and today is Saturday

On every Saturday's, both our Raichand family and Sharma family have a get-together, and today is Saturday. It's like a custom that we go there and I don't like these things. But when it's an order from your elder sister, then can I say no?

And not when she cooks the best food in the world. So in short I have to go. By alternate saturdays, we host each other.

On saturdays, it's my duty to buy veges and all its not that ki I do it every Saturday but when I don't have any work at my company then I go and buy this stupid stuff. But today I have to buy because today is her dieting day.

So here I was in the supermarket buying vegetables. It embarrasses me to go to this market but I have to do it. I motivated myself.

It was all good until I bumped with that super crazy girl when I was on call with my personal assistant, and suddenly, from nowhere, she bumped into me. She dropped all her flour on my face and blazer. Does she know what does that blazer costs.

On top of all that she told me to fucking apologize her. Has she gone nuts? She asked me to say sorry? Don't she know that Anuraag Raichand never says sorry to anyone.

This was not over and now she was telling I have a girlfriend. She is poking her nose too much. Then she says I can't have a girlfriend. It looks like she doesn't know that on my looks, all the girl dies.

I know these types of girl they do these things to get my attention. This low class people pulled out so much drama to just get some money, and her behavior was so clingy. Her dressing sense is so cheap. She can't even seduce me from this look.

If di haven't told me to bring those stupid things for my making some diet food for her, then I would have never gone there, and that girl, how dare she talk to me like that, bloody hell. If I hadn't been in a good mood, i am sure she would have tasted my shoes.
.
.
.
.

I reached Sharma House, parked my car in the porch, and I was welcomed by Meera di

"Hi Anu!! How are you?"  She asked with her brightest smile.

"I am fine and stop calling me Anu it feels so weird. So call me Anuraag."  I pinched both of her cheeks because I know she gets annoyed.

"Okay, my littleee brother."  She really likes to irritate me. Actually, we both like to irritate each other.

Just when we reached the hall, my legs were wrapped by small hands. I look down to see my nephew hugging me. I held him in my arms, and he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"Mamu, did you bring my car that I asked you for."  Veer said, grinning.

I put him down on the sofa, and then I gave him his favorite toy car, and with that, he started jumping on the sofa. As I gave him his favorite toy.